Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Warcraft 3 TfT

Warcraft 3

• Total voters

Alexandregd

Legend of Altera
Hey Everyone, I just made this to see how many people here, play, arealy played or never played Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne, one of the best games ever made <:3, btw my username on B.net is Alexandregd I'm on west/east/euro servers... if anyone still play it <:3!

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I used to play it...

Then I got a new computer and my serial key stopped working. I can play Reign of Chaos singleplayer, but I can't sign up for an online account, and my Frozen Throne DLC is gone .-.

I used to play the game a lot with my friends, though. We played the good old DOTA mod, other RPG mods where you can choose between a character and you have to level him up and so on. One of my favorites were the RPG thingy where there's two teams and each player controls their own ship. They can buy new ships and buy new upgrades and all that for their ships as well.

Good old days :p

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
At least a thousand hours played but I haven't had it installed for a few years at least, and wouldn't remember my old logins, of which I had many.

Alexandregd

Legend of Altera
lol, I got atlest two thousand hours <:3 and I'm still getting more hours!
Fun, everyone who saw this and voted, arealy played it I just Luve the hollowworld comunity!
<:3!