Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bounty Wanted Dead: Rogal Glade

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend
═───────── ─────────═

Wanted Dead.

Rogal Glade
, son of Jishrim, Creation of the Night Star.

The bounty of fifty thousand Radiants (50,000) has been raised for the capture and execution of one Rogal Glade. To be paid upon the delivery of his head to one Dayton Erarh.

This decree does not come lightly. Those who know the name Dayton Erarh will know me to be a similar creature to this Rogal Glade, a fellow possessed individual who has had his own fair share of troubles with the law, however, Rogal has taken his own crusade too far, causing unprompted damage and chaos where he roams. Aid us with a common enemy. The unchecked actions of this man will serve to harm the realm as a whole, aid us in putting him in his place.

Signed, King Erarh. General of the Night Star.

═───────── ─────────═

OOC: This notice is posted in each major city south of Mockingbay, several copies put in appropriate locations by the ever reliable urchin population.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
*A crude, barely readable poster is posted below most of the ones spread about - in dark black ink.*

“I’ll show someone a good time if they promise not to kill me, and if anyone wants to kill Dayton I’ll toss in 100,000 radiants for good smidgens. We’re just in a lovers spat.

Xoxo, Rogal G.”

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
*A note is inscribed under few of the posters, crimson marks of bloodstains and blooddrops accompany them*

> Big R, more like Big L - LOSER! Can't beat my bounty's record, get back to your kindergarten, where you belong, before I send after you a nanny.
- The Justice Incarnate

ooc: edgy, cringy, just how all things should be

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
Now we all imagine the world where Sydri would have gotten to take care of Rogal and not Pod:p