Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Vote for Storm Arcturus

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
[!]
Posters are spread across the landing

To the citizens of the Landing, my brothers and sisters;
I come before you to humbly request that you consider voting for me in the upcoming Council elections.
As some of you may know, I am older than I seem, and with that age, comes experience. I have held positions in the Arcturian Empire, Kingdom of Marr and in the Lavoyardian Empire. It is from these positions that I earned the title "Lord", yet I have always felt closer to the commoner.
Our great city has fallen into decay, violence is rife in the streets, the guard is corrupt and too many of us live from hand to mouth, despite the trade coming to the city.
My promise to you is this; I will lift the city from this decay, I will create a guard that is fit for function and able to bring all before the law, and I will endeavor to bring prosperity to all, from low to high.
On top of this, I will offer amnesty and assistance to all those affected by the Eldpoint rebellion, and use all methods available to pressure this so called "Reform Council" to cease their heinous, racist acts.

Yours respectfully,
Storm Arcturus
Alongside the signature is Storm's personal sigil, A scarred lion's head

Last edited:

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
[!]​
A note is pinned beneath Storm's poster
Those who wish to query me on my promises and generally to get a measure of me, I shall be in the Kraken's Den this evening, or you may send letters to me with your queries.
Yours respectfully,
Storm Arcturus
Alongside the signature is Storm's personal sigil, A scarred lion's head
(OOC if you miss me, fire me a message on forums or Discord)