Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Visage] Alfonso Casares - Unblessed

Gloonkey

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
He/Him
Alfonso Casares

"The world is torn asunder, and I am adrift within the ravine. If I am redeemed, I am free. If I am unredeemed, I am damned.

It makes no difference."

Notes
Minecraft Name:
Gloonkey
Character Profile: Alfonso Casares
Link to Profile: Here

Patron: Visage
Tier: 0
SP daily: 0
Artifacts: N/A
Tinkers: N/A

Current Divine Status:
~Learning more on Visage
~Finishing the Avian Bestiary
~Coming to terms with his true self

Divine Log

23/04/2021: After leaving Sallanism and making peace with those whom he once called mentors and peers, Alfonso decided to embrace his pursuit of worldly knowledge, finishing the Avian Bestiary, and deciding that the world was far too consumed by entropy to be dedicated to the vast majority of the pantheon.
28/04/2021: Alfonso gains a distinct taste for the knowledge he has gained. Being shunned by the followers of the gods was not a worry for him. Knowledge had no moral qualms. No fears. No worries. It was purely a consistent stream of information, of memes that was used by the mortal to his or her advantage. The mask was but a literary device for his story.
04/05/2021: Alfonso learns of Visage and the Watcher's true nature. He decides to try his hand in daily prayer to the Watcher, that he might find answers for the mortal condition, and come to terms with his true self.

Attachments

Last edited: