Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Viollca Salazar- The Drifter

Halendar

Lord of Altera

Viollca Salazar- The Drifter

Full Titles:
Viollca Salazar of the Caravans

Nickname/Alias:
"The Drifter"

KEY INFORMATION:

Race:
Halfling

Social Status:
Poor

Sexuality:
Meh... Open minded...

Height:
3' 2"

Weight:
45lbs

Date of Birth:
23rd of Springrise, 2242- Year of Outbreak

Date of Death:
To be announced.

Homeland:
The open road.

Current Home:
Where ever she ends up going next.

PHYSIOLOGY:

Build:
Small given she is a Halfling. She is however quite curvy in both the bust and hips for her race.

Hair:
Curly red hair that flows down slightly below her shoulders. It's quite soft to the touch, and has and orange look to it in direct sunlight.

Eyes:
Bright vibrant green.

Skin:
Generally pale with a hint of freckles. Much like her hair it is soft to the touch. It's obvious she is not one for hard work...

Identifying Marks:
She has some tattoos across her body each represents a piece of her personality.
Scar from a dagger gash on her left palm.
Appearance:
She has a certain attractiveness about her. It causes her to stand out in a crowd. She of course enjoys the attention.

She is usually seen as calm and easygoing.

Clothing:
A simple green blouse matching her eyes. It appears to be very well taken care of.
(imagine this blouse, just the same color as her eyes)

She adorns very fitting black casual pants. They're easy to maneuver in... and she thinks them to be quite stylish.

For footwear she throws on fine brown boots in the morning. They are perfect for travelling in.

Weaponry:
She doesn't carry much in the way of weapons. A simple iron dagger her caravan trained her in the use of is all she needs for now.

Prized Possessions:
Her wardrobe of course

Hygiene:
Oh she must bathe herself at least once a day. She must also chew mint leaves in the morning and night. How else will she continue to be so fabulous?

Voice:
A playful tone can be heard whenever she speaks. There is also somewhat of a higher pitch to her.

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:

Strengths:
Her good looks are a valuable asset to her.

Her lighthearted personality has also kept her worry free for the most part...

She also has some skill with a dagger. Nothing too advanced, but she could hold her own in a scrap.

Fears:
Very little frightens her. The only thing she fears is losing the ability to travel, and see the world

She does not fear death. Death she believes is simply a piece of the journey... it just happens to be the end.

Weaknesses:
Her small stature is of course a limiting factor for her.

She can appear conceited far more often then she would like.

Not being one to simply let things go, she is prone to holding grudges against those who do her wrong.

Intelligence:
She is no genius, but knows how to read and write well enough.

She knows of the Pantheon and the basic history of Altera due to the teachings provided by her caravan.

Languages:
Common is the only language she knows, and she sees no reason to change this...

Profession:
None at the moment, perhaps a wanderer is the best way to describe her...

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:

Personality:
She is generally carefree, and easygoing seeing life as a journey she has the pleasure of taking part of.

She is quite flirty, and loves having fun any way she can.

Adventurous...

Religion or Cults:
None.
Why should she worry about things like that when there is so much else she could be doing?

(she has also recently learned from a friend that this would piece of her could prove bad for her if made public. So she'll keep that in mind)

Alignment:
Chaotic Good

Short Term Goals:
-Meet some new friends!

-Experience life outside of her caravan for the first time.
Long Term Goals:
-Enjoy the journey that is life
-Travel the world (without her caravan)

Places Traveled: The Crossroads, Thiil, Tambry, Scourge, Port Silver/Port Silver Cathedral, Zima'Maloj, Dusk Port, Riseport

TRIVIA:

Favourite...

Place:
Anywhere there is excitement, and an adventure to be had.

Pastime:
Traveling and socializing

Food:
*shrugs* Who doesn't enjoy some cake?

Drink:
A nice sweet apple mead.

Colour:
Deep red

Animal:
Bunnies...
They're just so cute.

Least Favourite...

Place:
Anywhere she stays for more than a week at a time.

Pastime:
Reading.
Why would she want to stick her face in book for hours on end instead of seeing what real life has to offer?

Food:
Not a fan of most meats she must admit...

Drink:
Straight water.
Where's the fun in that?

Colour:
Grey.
It's just so... blah.

Animal:
Pigs.
They're kinda cute as babes, but they just get uglier and uglier she feels.

RELATIONS:

Loved:
Her caravan and parents

Interested in:
Andal Lydel

Trusted:

Befriended:

Liked:
Roy Beledrent
Cyrus
Erik Stoneshield
Maryann
Torak

Neutral:
Cymic

Unsure of:

Wary of:

Afraid of:

Disliked:
Brok

Hated:

BACKSTORY:
(WIP)
INSPIRATIONS:
*shurgs*

My in-game name is: Jrk17

Last edited:

Halendar

Lord of Altera
(Taking this spot from myself for in-depth relations)

>In-Depth Relationships!<

>Her Caravan and Parents- They raised me. Showed me how to take care of myself. Their lessons and affection are things I will not soon forget. They're the only thing I miss being independent. Perhaps I'll see them again one day...

>Roy Beledrent- That one seemed like a fun man to be around. He likes alcohol, and seems to like having a good time. As good a reason for me to like him as any I suppose! Maybe we can share a drink together sometime.
@CyberChaosV2

>Brok- Damned brute kicked me into a bush when I was simply minding my own business. I don't like him in the slightest. Though I'm glad those other two earthspawn stood up for me at the crossroads when I may or may not have insulted him multiple times.

>Andal Lydel- So yeah... he's interesting. He's clever, and we seem to think alike. He wants me to help establish a Thieves Guild of sorts in Tambry. Sounds like fun, so I'll stick with him for now. Plus he's charming... in a very cocky sort of way.
@Ddaug02

>Cyrus- He's entertaining I'll give him that. Not to mention he seems willing to help Andal and I with our little project, so he'll definitely be useful. But for now I'll just have to wait and see if he's the friend I think he'll be.
@Nemoy

>Erik Stoneshield- Heh. Hell of a first impression, waking up in someone's bed... You don't say that everyday. However, he seemed like a kind-hearted man. He was very understanding when I told him what happened was due to booze. It was sweet of him to give me a parting gift... I won't every forget that dwarf.
@BoredBrit

>Cymic Seymour- He gave me free money I didn't really need. Although he may be a bit naive his kindness is admirable. Who knows if I'm feelin' generous I might not con him out of even more money next we meet.

Last edited: