Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Village] Orrinshire

TheDigitalHero12

Villager
TheDigitalHero12
TheDigitalHero12
Settlement Name: Orrinshire
Region Classification: Moderate
Mayor: In RP, a council of five individuals, all of different race and experience. OOCly, Me and the 4 others who play the council people!
Trading/Markets: For now it'll be the large Wheat field we have exporting it to other places, but eventually we plan to be a busy hub of crafting, crops and Dwarven ingenuity!
Travel: Travel just North East of Eastwatch, along the rough cliffs to find our small, yet welcoming village at the end of the Red Forest! (Dynamap Screenshot provided, My character is standing where the Village will be)
Eastmarch.png
Description / Introduction: Formed by a small band of Dwarven souls at first, Orrinshire is a welcoming place to all races, though Dwarven hands laid the foundation of what it is now. Newly founded, the history of Orrinshire would be at the cusp of beginning, welcoming all into its, most hopefully, long history to come.
Residents:
Skanmar Ironskin - Me! TheDigitalHero12, The one who brought the land
Grelu Irgard - Gremlockgremlin, one of the current two other council members, as well as one of the builders of our current Village Build, and one of two interior design builders!
Balvola Irgard - P3achy0, the second of the two council members we have at the moment!
Kovidar Irgard - Whispeve, second of our Builders for the Village, and second interior designer!
Xiqu - BirbRP, our primary Builder and who built the outside of all of our amazing Village!
Gwynevere Darkbrew - Banditofdoom
Karalyn - PestilenceReborn, our soon to be Tavernkeeper!
Screenshots will be provided below!

We are accepting donations to expand the size of our settlement, if you want to! Just DM me at some point, I'm usually free!​

Last edited: