Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Veraci: A few words on the new heir.

Edouard2000

Lord of Altera
A few days after the coronation of Luna Crow. Posters are put up on a few message boards. The most notable ones being Storm's landing, Mockingbay and Veraci.

"My name is Edger Kress, some of you may already know me and who I am. Many of you probably don't and that's to be expected.
I don't hold many notable titles, nor do I have any grand achievements to my name. Least none that make the talk around town that is.
I own the Silver Moon Forge located in Veraci, I was taught everything I know by the late Akasha Cerridwen and I'm a citizen of Veraci.

I was good friends with Asero Crow, I had known the man for many years and had gone on many ventures with him. I'd turn to him for
advice just as often as he'd turn to me. I always respected him as a friend and as a ruler of Veraci. Although he didn't work alone he still
worked hard for the city just like Lady Laisa did. It took many hands to create and build Veraci up to what it is today, no one person
could've done it alone. Veraci is a strong city that has lots of history to it, it and its people fought hard through all obstacles it faced.

Asero and Laisa's child Luna Crow is now the newest heir to ruling Veraci. Their are some concerns about them that are true, they
are quite young and may not be as experienced as other rulers in the land. Some may say they are undeserving or not ready to rule.
These concerns are right to be had, Luna crow is indeed young, they may not be as experienced as others and they will make mistakes.
However what she lacks in experience she makes up for in her ability to work twice as hard just like her mother and father. She may
be young but she brings a new fresh perspective. She will make mistakes, that's not an if but a when it'll happen. We all make mistakes
though and I know that she will not let a single mistake slow her down, she'll get back up and continue to push forward. She's a ruler
who cares for Veraci and more importantly cares for its inhabitants.

I endorse her coming to rule not just as a citizen of Veraci but also as a chosen of Korog. I put my faith into her to lead us and make
Veraci an even greater city. That whatever decision's she makes will be for the better of Veraci not the worst, that she'll keep the citizen's
wants in mind and will work tirelessly to reach her goals. That she'll listen to her advisors, her peers and us. That she'll adopt the best
qualities of both her parents and also rule in her own way.

I Edger Kress, Sacred of Korog and citizen of Veraci endorse Countess Luna Crow"

Hai_Paladin

Lord of Altera
Legend
Hai_Paladin
Hai_Paladin
Legend
Hi never met you, but one of the original builders of the city. My character Wollston Cerendor has recently moved back to the city and was hoping to set up some sort of meeting to talk about how I can help the city and maybe purchase or even just fix up some property.

Cheers,

Paladin

P.S. Rusty at this sort of thing but city been empty so though I’d just bring it up here