Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Herald Tsar Matthias von Ivanov | Herald from the Keepers of the Veil

Sergeant Freedom

Lord of Altera
Sergeant_Freedom
Sergeant_Freedom
Legend
1682909656113.png

A new declaration has come about, stemming from Ashstradt itself. Word would spread through sources and newssheets would be handed out.

Matthias von Ivanov has justifiably and legally claimed the title of Tsar. With this, he would take total control of all assets, and structures belonging to the late Aleksei von Ivanov.

"While this is with a heavy heart, I can not abide by the promise of my lands to go to Xandar von Ivanov any longer. The child will continue to have my support but his mother is filled with corruption, spread by Dranoden. All she seeks is violence after time spent trying to come to a peaceful resolution. If anything within the last few months has shown me, I should not fear this because it is what I was always promised."
"I am the heir, son of Aleksei, Inheritor to the Throne."

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
Divider30.png
Natrizi'ma Sigul.png
Divider30.png
Clan Natrizi'ma, independently and free of its oversights from its liege in this matter has chosen to endorse this claim and acknowledge it.
Clan Kov'gra'sek remains independent in the matter at hand.

"I. Vowrawn Dar'ket Hal'Natrizi'ma: Tzoko of Natrizi'ma, Patriarch of Gra'kanat'orra and Friend to the Tsar do hereby publically and exclusively endorse this claim by Tsar Matthias Von Ivanov."

Sergeant Freedom

Sergeant Freedom

Lord of Altera
Sergeant_Freedom
Sergeant_Freedom
Legend
1683080209442.png
Another message from the now Tsar Matthias von Ivanov, published from within Ashstradt. Word would be spread through word of mouth and papers handed through major cities.

"I would like to make clear of one thing, Xandar von Ivanov is of not fault. I ask the people to not see him as an enemy, but a product of utmost unfortunate circumstances. Him alongside Jaz'Gil are free to continue there lives with no obstruction from myself or anyone affiliated with me. The enemy is Dranoden, remember this and let us stand together against yet another Arch Demon that threatens our very lives."