Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Town] Dwardun

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
=========================================
dwarf.png
D W A R D U N
-------------------------------------------------

T H E - D W A R F H A L L S
Summary
Dwardun is a recently founded Dwarven Town and home to the vaunted Frostpeak Clan. It holds allegiance to no King but rather to the Clan Syggyt and the leaders of the various Guilds that find a home within the mountain.​
Locations
Da Uncopsten
The First Layer of Stone
The Urdertunr
The Hearth
The Bazaar
The Mines
The Miner's Tavern
The Miner's Homes
The Emergency Hall
Da Twoncopsten
The Second Layer of Stone
The Thronehall
The Clanhall
The Posthall
The Refinery
The Refiner's Tavern
The Refiner's Home
Da Threncopsten
The Third Layer of Stone
The Guildhall
The Temple of Korog

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
[3/3]

This region is an exercise in building ability and creative writing. Contact me if you want your character to be from here (when its done) or if you want to RP here, but for the most part its just me trying to create a cool little piece of lore

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Having nearly completed the first halls of Dwardun, I'd like to say that I am 100% open to donations if anyone would want to help see the region grow. Ideas I have for it are plentiful and if people were to donate rads for plots or time to help me dig, I'd find it so very motivating to just see how far I can go with this build.

You see, whilst the initial town is roughly 70% complete, there are expansions that I want to begin planning and mining out such as (in no particular order):
- The Mining Ravine and Network
- The hidden Magma layer below
- The exterior village for hill-dwarfs and cattle
- The exterior gate and fortress entrance

Then once these ideas are all complete or fulfilled in some way, I have a huge expansion dream which would more than double or even the total region size. The pipe dream being to follow this mountain around to an opposing cardinal direction (either north or west) and create a whole new dwarf town into that mountainside too, much like this one but with some differing styles. Then connecting these two towns with vast underground caverns that could one day emerge as a city between the two towns or it could home tunnels reaching off into greyling caverns and other nastiness. Some huge cavern that is reminiscent of Moria and Blackreach that lies mostly uncivilised and empty between the towns.

Last edited: