Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To the Followers of Gods

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Crest2.png

1599320187682.png
{!} Posters would be hung wherever allowed, written in small neat and clear font{!}

To the Followers of Gods

I, Sir Connor Hayden, am wishing to expand my knowledge and learn more about those that follow the gods.
I do not consider myself as a religious person however that is not because I do not understand their significance, it is simply that I have chosen to not dedicate myself to one alone.
Unfortunately, this has resulted in my knowledge of the Pantheon to be rather simplistic and upon realization I now wish to change that.
So here I write to those that live, guided by the path of a god, to teach one who does not.
I do not limit my search to those who have received their god's blessing, but rather those who are willing to educate the curious about their god and the impacted they've had on their life and choices.
If this is something you would be interested to assisting with, I thank you and ask a letter be sent to my home in Eldpoint, so that a meeting may be arranged.
With Honest Regard,
1599324133351.png
1599320187682.png
((OOC: Connor wants to travel around and learn about the gods! If your character or a group of characters would be interested in this, either a letter can be sent via a forum conversation or if you would rather contact me through discord it can still be found as Mudpaw11 on the main HW server to arrange times and stuff. I also currently have no limit for meetings. Even if he's already spoken with a follower of a god, that doesn't mean he can't go talk to another follower of the same one because he'll probably learn something new regardless since it's a different perspective. And lastly like mentioned before your character doesn't have to be blessed, if they follow a god they can reply to this.))
1599320187682.png

Last edited:

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Small bump for those that haven't seen this (I have gotten a couple replies though so that's good)

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Uriel would be happy to help with valiant and any offer some insight into any other lawful or neutral aligned god (barring the big bad 3 of course). Just contact me prior if you want to meet with him as my schedule is wack as fuck and I won’t know until the day whether I’m around.

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
Uriel would be happy to help with valiant and any offer some insight into any other lawful or neutral aligned god (barring the big bad 3 of course). Just contact me prior if you want to meet with him as my schedule is wack as fuck and I won’t know until the day whether I’m around.
Don't worry big bad three are covered. It's free real estate.

Also they aren't even technically evil anymore ;)

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Ill hit you up soon with an IC letter, but my schedule has been flipfloppy.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Send me a pm or discord message and I can educate you about Jax, the best God on the roster

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
So I've finally figured out my schedule so I'll be able to get back to everyone who's contacted me, thanks again!