Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Twisted Star Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
1683522972417.png

T̷̢̛̲̙̓̇͜ͅh̵̠̭̿͋́̑̈́e̵͓̙̻͎͇̿͆͗̑̎ ̸̱̅̓̾̿̈́Ţ̷͚̳̙͆̚ẃ̶͙̞̎̍ỉ̶̲s̵̛̯̱̠̎̑͂t̵̮͙͆̃̂̌͘e̷̳̺̙̰͕̅͋ḑ̴̦̠͇͙̏͝ ̴̧͙̟̆̇Ś̸̡̙̤̂̈́̓ẗ̵͇̜̗́̐̋̕a̴̡̪̺̾͘r̵̞̜̉́ Arc

═──────────────────═

The Twisted Star Arc surmises a series of events concerning Dranoden the Night Star, a demonic ArchFiend that has manifested into the world of Altera as he begins to make his mark.
It's a smaller arc than the Nettled Eyes Campaign, as only a few groups will be able to be involved within it- those who've already made requests to pursue him. This is so that the pacing of everyone who does go after Dranoden is fair to those who've made efforts within the alotted time they'll be able to fight. And because there will be some groups that will be 'redirected' or 'distracted' by other demonic entities to both balance the burden of Archfiend targets on the sole DM, and to cement that this Arc is not meant to be linear. It is chaotic as intended by those who've planned it IC.

I am taking a tally of progress from both those fighting against Dranoden and those fighting for. This will not be public, unless I feel it's necessary to show.
I or another DM of this Arc will be in contact with Party Leaders. These Leaders are the ones I will look to- to organize their members and dates they're available.
You may get involved through other players, if invited on to their group. But there are plenty of other Arcs and events ongoing if players want to be involved in events in general- and if anyone wants to get involved with demons in general, you may make event requests as normal.

If you have a group and do want to get involved with Dranoden directly, however, send me an event ticket on discord.
I'll discuss the details with you on if it's possible to include your group, or if you're able to redirect focus to another goal in case I have my hands full.
Hopefully, I've made the intent with the Arc transparent!

Against:
The Rangers & Company - mageaegis Somnastra
Ashsdtadt - Sergeant Freedom
Jishrim Cult - IceandFire (More slowly paced due to activity of players)

For:
Cult of the Twisted Star & Contracted Elz

------------
DMs:
Jstar
Elz (For things unrelated to Dranoden's Arc directly)​

Status
Not open for further replies.