Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Tale of Melissa Von

Melissa

Villager
Name:
Melissa Von

Nickname/Alias:
Mel

Race:
Human

Height:
5'7

Weight:

Hair:
Long brown hair, about halfway down her back. Some bangs on the right side of her face.

Eyes:
Blue-green eyes. Seem to shift and change with the light.

Skin:
Lightly tanned.

Identifying Marks:
Always wears a blue dimond necklace.

Appearance:
She is tall and lithe, with a narrow build. Her large blue eyes seem to overwhelm her face. She is quiet, but has a confident air around her. She knows what she whats, and her determination is infectious. All those around her are inspired by her dream; a dream of restoring her families honor.

Strengths:
She is very cunning, and a skilled negotiator. Prefers settling things non-violently, however, she is willing to go to almost any means to get what she wants.

Weaknesses and fears:
She is not a very strong fighter at all. She is not afraid to fight, but she is not very good at it and prefers not to. Also afraid of failure, spiders, and heights.

Religion and cults:
Believes in the Gods of Altera, but worships the neutral goddess of magic, she who is beyond names.

Profession:
Does not currently have a job. She is too busy exploring the wonderful world of Altera. However, she will get one soon, to pay for food and such.

Backstory:
As with most stories, this one begins with disaster. You see, Mel was born in a castle called Rel, and her parents were the Lord and Lady of that castle. Their land was a fair and just one. The people prospered, and all was well.

However, such things never last for long. Invaders from the North were jealous of this rich land, and attacked the castle. They killed the Lord of the castle, sacked it, then burnt it to the ground. A young Mel and her frightened mother managed to escape the flames. Most of the townspeople were not so lucky. Most perished on the swords of the attackers. Those who survived ran to the far corners of the globe, where their descendants still live today.

Mel and her mother fled to Port Silver, and took up residence in a small townhouse. No matter how much time past, Mel could not forget the wrong that was done to her family. When her mother died, she swore an oath. She would rebuild her families castle, reestablish the land of Rel, and restore her family to its former glory. And so, Mel roams the lands, bidding her time until the oppertunity arises.

Darko

Lord of Altera
Seems good, but I don't think you're aloud to have the Greek gods. You'll have to look on the gods of Altera page to see the gods that exist in this world.

Melissa

Villager
Hahahaha well thats very flattering! But if you don't mind me asking... how so??

P.S. I read your story, it was very good!!!

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Hahahaha well thats very flattering! But if you don't mind me asking... how so??

P.S. I read your story, it was very good!!!
same fears and strengths.....and your overall personality..its scary that its soo alike, anyhow, thanks, glad you liked it XD