Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Story of Decon Mohadeny

deconhawk

I think I might like it here
Name: Decon Mohadeny​
Nickname/Alias: Deco or Dec​
Race: Human/Demon​
Height: 5'3​
Weight: 110 Pounds (About 50 kg)​
Hair: Brown​
Eyes: Black​
Skin: Light Brown​
Identifying Marks: A small scare across his right eye.​
Appearance: A small child that has a dark robe covering his body and face. Also has a slightly crooked back. Has a mask covering his face that makes him appear to have red glowing eyes.​
Strengths: Slightly stronger than most but stealthy.​
Weaknesses and fears: Afraid of monster and fears warfare, gore and darkness. Also shuns demons.​
Religion and cults: Believes in the god, Harateth​
Profession: Mining​
Backstory:
12/20/2012​
Chapter 1
His father, Mayhoff Mohadeny was a demon that lived in another part of the world where Demons and Humans ignored each other and lived in there own demise. Mayhoff was an official for the Demons and hated the humans for there recent colonization near his homeland. His answer towards the colonization was enslaving the humans. After enslaving the humans for a mere 20 years, he realized he needed a son to continue his monarchy. Unable to find another Demon, he enraged his anger towards the human through execution. A woman named Diana Skylow was enraged about the execution and confronted Mayhoff personally. She was a miner and tried to offer Mayhoff Diamonds and Gold. But Mayhoff saw this as a bribe or trick to have him step down from power. Seconds before death, Diana offers to marry Mayhoff and promises a boy in return for her people's freedom. Mayhoff agreed and only if Diana stayed with him. And soon that boy was Decon Mohadeny.​
Chapter 2
Ever since Decon was born, Mayhoff was constantly pushing Decon to learn the powers and glory of being a Demon. However, Decon showed more human characteristics than demon which caused Mayhoff to hate and torturer Diana. She was living the luxury with Mayhoff but was sent back to the mining grounds of the demons as a punishment. Ever since her return to the mining grounds, Decon disobeyed his father's order and visited her everyday. When Decon was 10, Mayhoff began to realize what Decon has been doing. Mayhoff began to kick and harass Decon everyday. One day, Mayhoff was furious on Decon's rebellion on stealing food for Diana, he threw a piece a glass which marks Decon's scare to this day forward. Decon in tears ran towards the mining ground for his mother's comfort. Mayhoff soon realized his own son was be loving his mother more than his father. Acknowledging what's going on, he ordered his men to poison Diana's dinner so Decon would be forced to be love him. However that night before dinner, the mine had an explosion and it collapsed. The explosion killed Diana in front of Decon's eyes. Enraged by his mother's death, Decon blamed his father for killing Diana and ran away for the next 4 years. Mayhoff is enraged and sadden for the lost of his one and only son. He then sets search parties to find his Decon.​
Chapter 3
Decon soon finds the world of Altera at the age of 14. He traveled the world of Altera for a few months and finds a small town called Darkwood. Tried by his longer journey, he settles in Darkwood. He believed living in a small town would minimize the chance of discovery. To hide his appearance for any search parties of his father, he makes a dark, red robe and a dark mask with red eyes. Thanks to his mother's trait, Decon became a miner for Darkwood. He tries to hides his past and begins a new future in Darkwood with a polite and positive attitude. Decon acts like a human and creates no suspicion that he is part demon except for his robe. He sets a new life and hopes for the best. But every now and then, Decon remembers his father may still be looking for him and won't stop until he's found.​

deconhawk

I think I might like it here
Thanks for the feedback ^.^
My Minecraft is running smoother. Should be on more often :)