Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Last Hurrah [July 24th] [Canceled]

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
hurrah.png
The Ghost Town Tour
the isle.jpg
"The waves pounded the beach, and the wind tore at the leaves. The rain swirled angrily about, pelting the everything like needles. The deafening roar of thunder, and the jagged crack of lightning that threatened to tear the sky in half. Rainy season on Sundown Isle-- the streets were flooded, debris cluttered the ground and the leaky roofs. Every other window was broken, and the lights that still loosely hung from the trees barely did anything to keep the colony lit.
On the outskirts out the abandoned colony, a man sits alone in his house, watching the waves tumble. He surrenders to the ocean storm as he leans back in his chair, drinking fine rum. As a powerful gust of wind brings a branch through the window down the hall, the man lights up a cigar. And the man thinks to himself: will I die here?"
With the upcoming world change, many of us are leaving behind our beloved towns. Some of us are rebuilding, some of us are not, but whatever boat you are in right now the fact is that many towns will be left behind. I know that a lot of the places that are getting left behind are empty ghost towns that hardly ever see RP, and I know (being the owner of one of these) that it's a little sad to give up on something like this. Some of these towns have been worked on for more than a year, or even more than two years. So, in light of this, I thought that before we leave these towns behind it might be nice to showcase the work we have done, and what we will be leaving behind.

What I want to do is to set up a party of people who will visit the towns we are leaving behind. That means if you are leaving your town behind (partial copy counts as leaving it behind) then you are apart of the main group who's interest I am trying to capture. If you are at all interested, let me know using the forum below and we'll get your town in the tour. I will not be hosting the entire event, because I do not know all these towns. I will host the beginning because I know my town, but if you want to be apart of the tour then you will need a host for your town.

How long will be spend in each town? This is obviously a good question, considering there are an awful lot of potential towns we could end up visiting. The answer is however long the host of that tour section needs to show us their town. I don't know how many people will be interested in this (both showcasing their towns and just attending) so I don't know if this is a reasonable, time efficient way of doing things. If it gets unreasonable, where we have too many towns trying to show too much, we could break it up into multiple days so it's not such a long haul, or we could just put a time limit on each showcasing. We'll see who's interested first, but I really don't foresee any problems.

Now, as it says in the title, this is an OOC event. That means, we get to see all the cool secret stuff that got hidden away, and that most people never knew it existed. Everyone loves a good secret chamber filled with skulls, and I have a feeling there's a lot of these for us to see. So, with all this in mind, if I've got your interest and you want to host, go ahead and fill out the small form below. If you are just interested in simply attending, please express so in someway below. I would like to know who is interested before we proceed.

For Hosts
Town:
Approx. time needed to tour:
Are you interested in seeing other towns:

Current Tour:
maps with names.jpg

(1/2)