Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Funeral of Quinn Arcturus

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
Introduction
You see men picking up a dead body in the fire. "Who do ya' think 'e is?" asks one of the men. "Well it slightly matches the description for that one guy who wen't missing a week ago." says the other man. They carry him to a wagon and go off to the New Port Silver. After a while YOU start to wonder who he is.​
A month later a poster is pinned to the wall.​
Let it be known that Retired Silvercloak and Squire Quinn Cromwell of House Arcturus has too much damage to his body and will not be revived by the sisterhood. For this, we hold a funeral for Quinn Arcturus at Hound-ru. Let all people be invited to this funeral.
Information
So as there has been a death with my character, I have decided to host a funeral. It will probably be at Hound-ru since that was where he was going to live. As far as that, I can't think of a time to schedule it. If want to apply though, you can.​
Application Format
Characters name​
Are you a priest?​
Are you a friend of Quinn?​

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
<------

Priest lel no

Friend - Does me being there for your death count? Fighting by your side for the short bit of time I was?~