Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming The Flight of the Crows

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
The Flight of the Crows
_________

A strange phenomenon has been documented in Storm's Landing with what seems like well over a hundred crows flying over the city at night, out to sea. They flew out of sight, their destination unseen, the cause of this abnormal behavior unknown. Stranger still, not all of those who were awake the night it occurred saw the flight at all. Those who did heard a strange whistling wind beforehand. For all of the claims of a sign to come, witchcraft, a curse, or a fluke of nature, it still remains uncertain what happened and why.

12/17/16

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'mma step in, but have a bit if IRL - Will aim for around 11pm (about an hour). : )

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Wait its 11pm right now I meant midnight I guess > _ > 'whatever an hour is'

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Yes, this was Nwalme. No, I did not do this with any malice intended out of character. No it was not smart of me to not tell anyone but one or two people beforehand. No this is not an actual denouncement from actual Ignis Synnove of actual Peter. Please don't be an ass to any of the people involved. This was deliberately intended as a relatively low-key, not server-endorsed, not high-profile, event. Nothing was involved beside for asking the event staff to post this thread for me and another member of event staff to emote in my place. My attempts at preventing conflict between not being sure if you're metagaming or if there was genuinely something off (there were deliberate but subtle errors in how Ignis Synnove was portrayed in the event) has failed, as I've found it necessary now to clarify these things out of character.

Ideally still don't metagame.