Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Herald The Empire Reforms, again

TheChibiKiwi

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
TheChibiKiwi
TheChibiKiwi
Villager
[!] A Sudden and um-promoted declaration is issued by Gallia [!]

"Effective in a weeks time, the occupation of the north is to cease. All Gallians are to return to the capital or the mountains. Any who remain past a weeks notice shall be declared traitors to the cause.
The Red Forest region of Gallia is now an independent holy site, no longer held to the laws of the Sultanate. Care of the site hereby falls to Lily Menguar, until Renfrie Fletcher becomes of age to inherit it.
The Sultanate maintains its claims of the Gallian Islands and its soft claim of surrounding land of its capital, as well as the mountains of Patina. It hereby also fully lifts the ban on outsiders, and confirms the former promise of money to the temple has been donated.

- The Governing system of Gallia​

[Lerinas signature is oddly not included]​

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
*A letter is sent to Lerina's Inner Ministires*

"You are not required to broadcast everything you do in your lands to the entire realm. Respectfully, please do not reply to this missive. I already have a pile of your numerous declarations in my office to present to Tzoko Vowrawn upon his return"

Kind Regards,
Ani'witz Cyrion, Regent of Gra'kanat'orra in absentia of Tzoko Vowrawn Natrizi'ma
Natrizi'ma Sigul.png

TheChibiKiwi

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
TheChibiKiwi
TheChibiKiwi
Villager
*A letter is sent to Lerina's Inner Ministires*

"You are not required to broadcast everything you do in your lands to the entire realm. Respectfully, please do not reply to this missive. I already have a pile of your numerous declarations in my office to present to Tzoko Vowrawn upon his return"

Kind Regards,
Ani'witz Cyrion, Regent of Gra'kanat'orra in absentia of Tzoko Vowrawn Natrizi'ma
View attachment 141316
[!] A short reply is sent this time with Lerinas signature [!]

"Go fuck yourself"​

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
[!]
A neatly written letter would be delivered as the week's end was approaching,
bearing a red seal on it with the following crest.

cydonia.png

'To the infame Empress of Gallia,
In regards to the declaration which we observed with profunda worry,
some citizens, now regarded de facto traditore by executives of 'thy state, hath been given
refuge and safety within our city of Cydonia by our kin.

As it is demanded by regola dell'ospitalità, any and all forms of prosecutions or ripercussione
that is to be given by authorities of thy state is not to be attempted.
Should there be wish or attempt, our hands shall be tied by honor of our
forefathers, for protecting our citizens, and those under our care.'
~ Gonfaloniere Tutti of Cydonia

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
[!]
A neatly written letter would be delivered as the week's end was approaching,
bearing a red seal on it with the following crest.

View attachment 141344

'To the infame Empress of Gallia,
In regards to the declaration which we observed with profunda worry,
some citizens, now regarded de facto traditore by executives of 'thy state, hath been given
refuge and safety within our city of Cydonia by our kin.

As it is demanded by regola dell'ospitalità, any and all forms of prosecutions or ripercussione
that is to be given by authorities of thy state is not to be attempted.
Should there be wish or attempt, our hands shall be tied by honor of our
forefathers, for protecting our citizens, and those under our care.'
~ Gonfaloniere Tutti of Cydonia
[!]

Another letter would be sent out from a courier dressed in blue & white, not but a day after Cydonia's own letter. It foremost bears the seal of the Asrakosian Dominion, trailing behind which on the ribbon are the sigils of House Herenii and the city of Astrakhan.

Big Ol' Dominion Symbol.png
Herenii Banner.jpg
Astrakhan Civic Flag.png

To her most Imperial Majesty Lerina Fletcher the First of the Gallian Empire,

It has come to our attention our kin in Cydonia have wrote to you about their concerns in harboring so-called traitors from the Red Forest in their city.
As the city is under the rule of the Asrakosian Dominion, it is the utmost wishes of both the Assembly of Astrakhan and the Basileos that this situation is handled diplomatically & with all expedience. Astrakhan stands behind the decisions of Cydonia to harbor Gallian asylees and is ready to assist in negotiations if required.z

We furthermore send our combined well-wishes to Her Imperatrix and emphasize our desire for peace and friendship.
To this end, we have thusly sent gifts both to the Empress and Her People in the form of an amphora of wine from the Royal Herennian Reserve and fourteen dolia (approx. 1 ton each) of spelt grain, sheep's cheese, and Lavoyardian bubbling wine, respectively.

Signed, with all due decorum and respect,
THE EKKLESIA OF ASTRAKHAN

+
IOVANVS LVCAENVS
KEPHALE TON ASTRAKHAN

+
THEODOSIVS HOSTILIVS HERENNIVS
BASILEOS TON ASRAKOS
SON OF SEXTVS
PATERFAMILIAS OF THE HOUSE OF THE HERENII

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
A letter arrives from the far northern hills and plains of the country, signed by nothing more than a mere commoner and anointed only by a seal recognisable to the inklings of House Ivanov. The seal of the inquisition.

If her Imperial grace of Gallia wishes it, I am available to offer my advice pertaining to statecraft and law. Declarations as such that reach so far north from a not so heard of elvish state in the far south bring worry. They impede upon me as though calls for aid. Such that I can readily answer within the months it may take to journey there.

Signed,
Inquisitor A. Rehalia.
(Lets rp?)

Last edited: