Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Chronicles of Vrael Argetlam

Which Story would you rather hear first.

• The Fall of the Silver Hand (The final story that leads to Vrael's return to Altera)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Born of Courage (Vrael's first battle that leads to joining Queen Squee's Elven Army)

• Courage (The story of Vrael's greatest victory)

• I am not Worthy (The story of Vrael's promotion to commander of the 1st Elven Battalion)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tdog the 1st

I think I might like it here
Name: Vrael Argetlam (prononced VRAIL ARE-get-LAAM)
Nickname/Alias: Was once called Vrael Argetlam Silverhand, but no more. None remain who remember him by that name. He also went by the name 'Roy' a few times, but that was when he was hiding his identity, now that he has revealed himself, he goes by his first name, only telling those he trusts his last name.
Race: Night Elf
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 200lbs
Hair: Long (mid-back-length), shiny, and colored a sapphire blue (his natural appearance, but when he is visited by unexpected company, whether it be friendly, he changes it to a shiny black, keeping its length)
Eyes: His eyes are unlike most, and they appear as a pale glow. (his natural appearance, when he wishes to hid it, he changes them to a normal appearance and an emerald green in color).
Skin: A light, iridescent blue (his natural appearance, when he does not wish to be seen as such, he changes it to be a common, but light and very fair tone).
Identifying Marks: Blue, slanted eyebrows, glowing eyes, an expressionless face, no facial hair (other than eyebrows), his outlandish skin color, and long pointed ears. When he is hiding is appearance casually, He looks much the same, just smaller ears, normal [non-glowing] eyes, his hair falls down his back differently, and the different colors I specified above. However, when he leaves Crann Bethadh in search of adventure, he changes his appearance differently. When he does, he alters his skin to a warmer tone than his casual disguise. He changes his eyes to emit a glowing a red so fierce, that it is discouraging to those faint of heart.
Appearance: He hides his true skin when ever he goes on an adventure, or finds himself with unexpected company using a spell that his beloved had once taught him (she will be explained later), and has either the appearance of a typical Wood Elf (casual disguise), or the appearance of an otherworldly warrior. When he leaves on adventures, he is always wearing mail armor, but underneath his garb of brown leather with a hooded cloak and a black balaclava (a mask made of thin cloth that covers mouth, ears, nose, pretty much everything of the head except for the eyes, and no its not a ski mask; it has ONE hole, NOT three), and dons his glowing-red-eyed, darker-skinned appearance. However, when he is in the safety of Crann Bethadh, his home, he takes on his natural appearance, and is usually garbed in a green tunic made not of leather, but the finest wool, and black woolen pants made of the same fine wool, and he lets his hair fall freely down his back, except for the occasional visitor that he does not trust, has never met, or both.
Strengths: Calm and collective, and does not betray his emotions. He has seen many horrors, thus he is grave. He is very brave, wise, and does not act impulsively (for the most part). He is swift, nimble, and agile, which makes him a formidable foe, and a valued ally in combat. Just like all Night Elves, he has very sharp hearing, and can hear a creepers footsteps from 30 meters away (depending on how quiet the surroundings are). He has quick, sharp reflexes, and never hesitates to react. His vision is exceptional, even for the standards of Night Elves and can see in dark places better than most.
Weaknesses and Fears: His greatest weakness (and only) is his love for Arya (pronounced ARE-ee-UH), his beloved, of whom was a great sorceress among her kind (undetermined race, but definitely some kind of non-malevolent Elf) and was kidnapped by the Ender Dragon. It is his sole purpose for existing to rescue her and to bring her home to Crann Bethadh, deep within the Forest Sanctuary (I am creating an RP Event for this, and would be very grateful if a newly joined player would take up her role, because if there isn't anyone willing to, she will have to die during the event, which would make a very unique RP Event, but then my RP character would have no reason to exist, and I would most likely have to kill off Vrael (suicide, dying in enraged combat trying to avenge his fallen love, etc.) create a new one, or make a sudden change to him that would be very noticeable and would rather kill all the RP and lore I have made thus far, as well as the RP and lore that I have planned). He fears that she may be a mindless wraith by the time he rescues her, but he doesn't give up hope, for she cast a spell on him one day before a battle that created an intertwined connection between them, and because of this, he can sense her presence, no matter how far apart they be. Through this, he knows that she's still alive, and will do whatever it takes to get her back.
Religion and Cults: He is unsure of what he truly believes in, and is in constant search for an answer. However, he sees all cults as abominations, and will have no part in them.
Profession: He was once the commander of Queen Squee's largest elven battalion, but now has no profession, unless you count occasional trips to the Sorrowlands in efforts to find traces of his beloved's whereabouts, and frequently gathering supplies to give to Olaf Stronghammer in efforts to help Crann Bethadh to develop and eventually flourish (which Olaf hates, for he prefers to provide for his citizens, and not the other way around).

Backstory:

Vrael Argetlam, the Silver Hand, these names were once admired by all, for they belong to a Night Elf that won many battles against the malevolent forces of evil brought forth by the Destructors, and led by Queen Grief. However, it was not battles of norm that the people of Altera respected him for winning, but those of the odds were stacked against him at least five to one. The most famous of his victories are never spoken of, and survives only with few. Those few are the high kings themselves, and they never speak of it mostly because of his actions during his last battle, one of which had been forgotten by all but the wind. Now that Vrael has returned to Altera, his story must be known. Vrael Argetlam will tell his story, but that will have to wait until another day.

His story will be told, but in many different pieces. I will write the stories in a certain order, however, you, the people of Altera, will decide that certain order. Therefore; I will be creating polls starting with the one attached to this post. I will ask you, "Which story do you want me to tell next?" In this case, 'next' is first. The story with the most votes will be the one i tell next. The polls will close after 10 days of being posted, so be sure to check back frequently for each new story.

Thank you.

Tdog the 1st

Edit: I can't post anymore polls in this thread, :( so I will have to rely on comments to determine which story to tell next.