Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming The Assassins Daggers Part one

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
The Treasury and The Man

~Intro~
The city beats with new life blood, goods pour into it the theives roam the gaurds protect and yet within the beating lifeblood of the city itself. Behind the grandeur and extravagances beats a hidden secret that none know outside the Telarion family. But people talk and tongues slip to those that press them. Something was taken long ago a powerful thing from someone who was caught in the act, it has been found.

Deep in the heart of the ongoing building of the Telarion Royal palace behind rows of guards doors and devious traps meant to catch the unwary. Sits the Telarion Royal Treasury it thrums and beats with a wealth very few can imagine in and of itself. Upon a pedestal held twin daggers blood red engraved with runes deadly and full of power.

The blades call out for souls to take those who have wronged those who prey to give thier souls themselves to the grey lady in her need. It haunts the dreams of a select few out across the lands calling to them to come and rescue it from the treasury and kill a man to feed its thirst.

For now the blades sit alone eager and waiting who will come to cliam them and begin the art of killing with a finesse that none can match.

~ooc~

This is a event aimed at those of the arts of assassination and stealth, this event when and if people complete this first step will go into the foothold of a guild of assassins into the city itself.

The one who claims the daggers will become head of the guild in this city itself and all the power and glory that comes with being named Man of Masks.

I have not set a date yet as I have to wait for the region perms to come out then build all of it yet.

Just a friendly warning their will be lots of dye rolling with a trap system i have set up and lock system, and your chars have the potential to die from everything inside the royal grounds.