Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Spartacus

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
Let's see if there are any Spartacus fans out there. Feel free to discuss anything pertaining to the show.

Personally this is my all time favorite show, surpassing Game of Thrones by a bit. My favorite character is Crixus by a landslide, though Barca and Gannicus are admirable aswell. (RIP Andy)

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I will hurt you for this, the day will come when your joy turns to ashes.
And only then, you will know the debt is payed.
I love this quote.

Based on your recommendation I have ordered both series on Bluray. Although a clip I watched on youtube of a guy getting the front of his face sliced off and his brain flopping out was the most sick thing I think I have ever seen! lol

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I'm on episode 5 now and I have to say I am very impressed with this series. Really nice seeing Haldir from Lord of the Rings as Gaius Claudius Glaber - I think he is a great actor.

I wasn't a big fan of 300 and I had negative expectations of this as I had been made aware of its similar style - I was pleasantly surprised to find my self hooked from the get go. This is far superior to 300 in my opinion and the Bluray set picture quality is amazing and up there with the quality of the recent Game of Thrones Bluray.

I'm looking forward to finishing the rest of the season and then moving on to Gods of the Arena.

Roofstone

Loyal Servant of Altera
Watched this show several times over! I adore it! I do find the blood can be a bit too much sometimes, bordering on juvenile. But it fits at the end of the day.

My favourite character is probably Varro, although Crixus and Spartacus both follow closely after him though. And I quite like Batiatus as well. (As a character do mind, not as a person. Hehe)

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Watched this show several times over! I adore it! I do find the blood can be a bit too much sometimes, bordering on juvenile. But it fits at the end of the day.

My favourite character is probably Varro, although Crixus and Spartacus both follow closely after him though. And I quite like Batiatus as well. (As a character do mind, not as a person. Hehe)
NECRO

anyway the original series was the best, then they made the prelude series and it was not as good imo :l

Roofstone

Loyal Servant of Altera
Agreed. It was good nontheless! I enjoyed watching it and intend to do so again. But the first season was the best.