Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skin request

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
I ve been asking in game if any of players actually know Gothic series. Most of them didnt,so I decided to put on some gothic skin,maybe I ll plan to use them as fraction skins or something like that (its just an idea).

The problem is,I couldnt find them on internet,so I wanted to ask for them here...
Here are the links of aromours:

Gothic1 armours
Gothic2 armours

I ll be thankfull for any of them,especially I would like to see black and red combination... We may even make a deal about payment ingame,after recieving the final product...

You may use the basic skin as template,I am able to change head then :p
The more creative and nicely looking it will be,the more will I pay...

mineturtletrap

Lord of Altera
shelly i finished your skin you wanted. it took ages but was interesting and i hope you like it. Feel free to suggest any changes that you want me to make to the skin. please reply with a time you can be on the server to discuss payment and so i can give you the skin without anyone nabbing itimage.jpg image.jpg

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
I love ths one, its very nice, but I have few suggtestions...
I would make the boots in dark brown color or so... it looks like leather boots then...
Also,I would maybe add leather belt, it will look more detailed...
Except of that,I think it looks pretty cool

Also,I am on the server almost constantley,( hope I wrote it right :p) besides we got different time zones, but if not per week, I ll catch you at saturday or sunday for sure...