Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(shorty) xEVERETT - Application for whitelist. [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorty

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: xEVERETT
2. Your real name: Irek (I'm polish)
3. Age: Do I have to? I don't like telling my age to people on the interwebs, my mates :p
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Poland, living in the Britains.

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I do indeed, I've played on several RolePlay servers and I enjoy them the most.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hey, my name's Irek and I'm a lone gamer, that is a stubborn PC gamer, and having major fun playing Minecraft, the NFS series and Portal. I live over in the Midlands, and well, there isn't much gamers in my area, so we can't do LAN parties. I like to commentate games, like TF2, Minecraft, and Portal 2(With my struggling u.u). I love to game a lot, and I'm planning to make a living of it. *cough* Yogscast *cough*. I play a variety of games, even if I don't like the game, if I have it, I finish it. In addition, I'm interested in F1, F2 and F3. In my opinion, the fast pace is fun and exciting. When it comes to other interests, I like reading books. It's not very nowadays thing. I like them. Why do I get criticized for it? No idea. I occasionaly do failing podcasts, and failing because they normally don't record, me or the co-host runs out of space on their disks.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Nope, not at all.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Er... nope.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am aware of that, and I would never use such offense.
12. How did you find out about our server?
mcserverlist.

Hi, I'm Irek and I'm an adventurer from the land of Minecraftia. I've lived through several hard stages in my life. First a miner, then a rebel, then an adventurer. My team died out, and we don't have contact anymore. I'm a lone adventurer. I search for various caves and spelunk. Gold, oh my gold. And diamond, that's probably important too. I've achieved a lot. Too long to talk here.

Status
Not open for further replies.