Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Shop] Galim's Relic Emporium

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
EmporiumTitle.png

Welcome to the Relic Emporium!

Newly opened in Thiil, come to see a totally unique place in all Altera!

I sell...
SeparatorSmall.png
Are you interested in Altera's History?
Are you seeking knowledge of ancient cultures, through antique and possibly unique artifacts to display in your pageantry hall, to parade with, or to study to possibly uncover a new area in your Mastery Art?

The Relic Emporium offers a vast variety of items with great historical value, of various origins and usage, for all your needs, whatever they may be!

At the Relic Emporium, I take great pride at seeking through all of Altera's writings to find references in Ancient Alteran History about the items I provide!
(see the 'Order of the Whites' attire research and formalization, in one of the Alteran Travel & Discoveries book series - more books and stories are to come)

Come see by yourself, and rest assured that I certainly have an item that will pique your interest!

... research...
SeparatorSmall.png

Do you own an item of great historical value? Old belongings that likely have an old family or kingdom history?
An artifact on which you'd like to find more information, find it's origins and story throughout time?

Entrust it to me, I'll make sure to research every source possible on it's backstory, it's creation and usage!

I, Galim Aeltus, as the first founder of the Alteran Postal Service, the old version of the Alteran Gazette, and of Thiil, which currently holds one of the most book-populated library in all Altera, armed with several years of experience in the domain of researching, travelling all over Altera even in hostile environment, and dedication to Alteran History, I am the best qualified to lead theses research!

... and buy!
SeparatorSmall.png

Do you want to get rid of such an item?
The Relic Emporium offers to acquire that item for a fee!

You won't ever be as happy to give up on those old half-broken weapons or candelabra, coming from that distant grand-grand-grand oncle, and lying in a cupboard somewhere in your mansion!

-- Galim Aeltus, the Relic Emporium --

GalimEmporium.jpg

Separator.png

[OOC]
This is of course an all IC/RP shop!
I mainly provide you some unique named items, for their RP value above all, that my character has gathered during its travels all around Altera.

I sell...
SeparatorSmall.png

Do you want an unique RP item for your character?
Want it to have an history, something grounded into ancient Alteran times, or maybe just in the previous decade?
Don't know how to bring it to reality?
I offer you the Relic Emporium to be the vessel through which you acquire it.

Come and find the one item that suit you in my one-of-a-kind and vast collection of uniquely named items!

... research...
SeparatorSmall.png

Do you already have an idea of what you'd want?
Do you have an item, a name, a story, or even an already named item?
Confide me that object, give me instructions about the type of story you'd like it to have (optional), and I'll create a unique backstory for it, roots its origins into various ancient history writings created from scratch, to give it historical genuineness and veracity!
All through in-character research, already existing Alteran history and lore, as well as in-depth fictive history creating!
(once again see the 'Order of the Whites' attire research and formalization, in one of the Alteran Travel & Discoveries book series - more books and stories are to come)

... and buy!
SeparatorSmall.png

Do you have named items you'd like to get rid of?
Half broken leather tunics, weapons, tools, enchanted or not, dyed or not, named or not, that you don't have any use for? Enchanted books, written books, compasses, clocks, anything of even little value?
Let me buy them and give them a unique backstory!

Let's create together an assortment of items with a long history, rooted in the deepest of the Alteran beliefs, orders and famous figures!

Where am I situated? In Thiil, near the Great Library!
What I am looking for? Any type of business partnership! Whether you are a buyer, a supplier or a partner, I want to talk to you! (and you want to talk to me :D)

I am also greatly interest in any person that could enable me to "buy" them experience levels! :)
Naming items costing 5 to 7 levels for each item, this business can require quite a lot of experience!
Do you have a mob farm that needs trimming? Stone or ores to smelt? Any other job that would provide XP?

I offer you to do that job for you, for me to gain the experience associated with it!
You will of course get all of the products and items resulting in this action, and I will only keep the experience, to allow me to uniquely name even more items!

GalimEmporium2.jpg

SalesSamples.jpg

Last edited:

I love this. It looks great, and I look forward to doing business with you!

I did something kinda similar with Morgan when I first joined, but I didn't really have the background that you have to execute something like this properly.

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
I cant wait to see the backstory of the music box! ;)
Maloki is already looking for someone to repair the broken note!~

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
New items, new relics, new treasures! :D
Now with in-game books describing the items to peruse!

For having an idea: I now have in my Relic Emporium 425 Exp levels worth of uniquely named items :D
So I'm pretty sure you'll find whatever your character need! ^^

RecentAcquisitions.jpg

hey ptiber!
Tambry is hosting a market and brew fair this saturday. We would love to see you there either as a vendor or a buyer. If you choose to be a vendor, you get a free temporary stall, and if you can't be there we will give you a free shopkeeper egg so that you can still try to sell your things. I know for a fact there will be some lore items for sale and some people buying!

You can get more info here: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/tambry-market-and-brew-faire.32178/

If you have any questions just let me know

Edit: Unrelated to above, but I am personally interested in doing business with you, but my character doesn't know you, so I'm hoping we can meet IC and do some deals.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Need another writer for loremaking? I've been present for just about every major event in the last 3 years and can generate lore for various objects dating back to before the first Exodus.

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
hey ptiber!
Tambry is hosting a market and brew fair this saturday. We would love to see you there either as a vendor or a buyer. If you choose to be a vendor, you get a free temporary stall, and if you can't be there we will give you a free shopkeeper egg so that you can still try to sell your things. I know for a fact there will be some lore items for sale and some people buying!

You can get more info here: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/tambry-market-and-brew-faire.32178/

If you have any questions just let me know

Edit: Unrelated to above, but I am personally interested in doing business with you, but my character doesn't know you, so I'm hoping we can meet IC and do some deals.
I'd love to be there ! I'll definitely try to come and buy things :) Not sure about having a stall and selling though...

Need another writer for loremaking? I've been present for just about every major event in the last 3 years and can generate lore for various objects dating back to before the first Exodus.
That would be awesome. I'm actually trying to get the most thorough gathering of historical tales and information about Altera through its old items and relics.
So if you want to help with that, create stories and things and relate stuff around items, I'd be more than happy :)