Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Shameless Request

Fry

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Fryzbee
Fryzbee
Mystic
Hi friends.

Do YOU know of an abandoned, ruined, or some sort of fancy pants region that doesn't have a loving owner?

TELL ME! I WANT TO ADOPT!

Even if it means $$$$$$.

I don't have a lot but heck it, I will persevere and find a way to make money.

Bonus points if it's down south-west.

Jokes aside, I am bad at building and impatient. I am much better at adding on instead of starting from scratch. I don't plan to buy a region, throw a crown on my skin, and do this:
KING.PNG

I just want a baby project I can work on and make useful/fun to RP in. I want to go through the proper, fun, politics RP. Whether it be as Rolland down near Linistel, or as a new character. Thanks.​

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
There be a build on the SW corner desert isle. Ic entire isle has giant spider nest under it. Was an old event build, not sure if anyone owns it.

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
If you want, we could work something out with my forest region. Provided it makes sense. Albeit unfortunately I am quite loving of it.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I own the Ruby Isle Academy ruins in the bottom Southeastern corner. With a little elbow grease, it could be a nice build—the underground section is barely ruined.

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
I own the Ruby Isle Academy ruins in the bottom Southeastern corner. With a little elbow grease, it could be a nice build—the underground section is barely ruined.
man with me going for alderwood and now this -- man's gonna have CASH