Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Sep 4] The Fires of Battle

Do you prefer this on the 4th or 10th?

• Sept 4, Sunday

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Sept 10, Saturday

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Sept 11, Sunday

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓
═──────────────────═

1662141775439.png

░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓
═──────────────────═

The Fires of Battle
Alterans make to claim the retreating battleground of the Infernal Rift
When: Sept 4, 1 pst, 3pm cst, 4 pm est
Where: Cereulean Expanse
Who: Public -Sign up-
Rating: Violent
DMs: Solus & Elz , tbd

For this event, I will be asking folk to bundle up into small groups of at least 3-5 to represent your factions or groups. If it seems like more want to attend, I will open this up to be a more theatrical event! I recommend joining with other groups if you're an individual. But you're free to sign up and I'll assign you to a group. This is also an opportunity to let me know if there's any seige weaponry/plans/tents in motion you want to set up beforehand.

Form --
Group Name/Numbers:
What they attempt/How they do it:
What materials they have:
(ballistas, scorpions, carriages of medical supplies. Nothing you tend carry on a character)

1662145265616.png

Groups
Hospital - Healer's Tent
Matt & Lads - The First Breach
Rangers - Scout + Line Hold ?+ Second Breach
Realmsgaurd + Nilsa - Line Hold + First Breach

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Group Name: The Hospital

Numbers: Just two so far! Lana and Valtae The_VALKYRIE

What they attempt/How they do it: Valtae and Lana have been in the Storms Landing Hospital healing [X] since this war began. If this is the end of the war, they certainly want to be the backline to fall back to in order to heal those pesky broken ribs and burns!

The Realmsguard have Trefor and the Rangers have Quill-- but if they get injured themselves or those outside those groups cannot access them during this battle, we hope to be the backline to run to for medical RP.

A wagon of medical supplies as well as a temporary camp with emergency beds would be perfect, somewhere far back from the battle, somewhere 'safe-ish.' Valtae and Lana will be bringing plenty of alchemical supplies from the hospital should they run out of SP.

Manakamana

Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Manakaman
Manakaman
Patron
Have no group.

Nilsa Ergeren

Group Name/Numbers: Frostlight, 1
What they attempt/How they do it: Taking her weapons and heads in front lines with anyone who goes in. Weapons ready. Nilsa will ensure to give any medical supplise Medics need to help them out before preparing to attack head on through the portal.
What materials they have: Dagger - blooded silver, Double glaive - blooded silver, Cuirass armour. Satchel with medical supplies to give to healers.

Last edited:

Sergeant Freedom

Lord of Altera
Sergeant_Freedom
Sergeant_Freedom
Legend
Group Name/Numbers: Matt and Lads - Matt, Aleksei, Adda, Jerr'co, and Kosta(?)

What they attempt/How they do it: To be the primary forward group, distraction for the first part so the other groups may enter relatively easily. Will be aiming to push through and destroy/enter the portal if possible.

What materials they have: Scorpion, Pavise Shield,

Last edited:

mageaegis

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
Group Name/Numbers: Rangers(Jaden, Joseph, Harlow, Laicelem, Jacob)

What they attempt/How they do it: Scout out the stronghold, and breach it where it's weakest. Not expecting to be frontline frontline.

What materials they have: 2 x Trebuchet 3 x Irrut Ballista 4 x Scorpion (not bringing all of them, but I am listing them all in case it comes up)

Making this on behalf of the ranger group, but I'll only go as a fill. Expect the group listed up above.

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
Group Name/Numbers: Realmsguard, Storm, Mylohk and Yelena at present, Fjord
What they attempt/How they do it: Either supporting another group in making an assault or making one ourselves. We are also open to taking in group-less characters
5x Scorpion (one being MW Eizholz), 1x Ballista, 2x Trebuchet, 1x Siege Tower, 1x Siege Ladder

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Tomorrow- I'll close the signups off tonight!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
ETA: 40mins!

Here are details of what the first few scouts manage to find.
The white will be markings of where the medics can be on standby till any injuries occur. Scouting furthur to know more than what's in the yellow zone tend to be met with flying Viands intervening and attacking. Folks can plan accordingly- and please let me know where any seige weaponry are intended to be set, if at all! PM me in-game or discord.

1662319202858.png