Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Semi-Private] Pyre of Angelo Eberhall

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty

Upon this day, Fireday, the 11th of Springrise, in the year of our lord, 2261, the Duke of Eberland hereby annouces the death of his brother Angelo Eberhall. With great grief and pain, his Lordship invites his citizens and the friends of Lord Angelo to come together in the capital of Die Eberbau to honour his memory and join in rememberance as he makes his journey to the heavens. Those who wish to honour him are invited to join the service within the Chapel of Saint Charles the Uniter.

May each of you walk with the great Sun.

His Grace, the Duke of Eberland
Berndt Eberhall I

Infomation of this would be sent to the Lords in Anhald and Kaltstaat and word would also be sent to the known friends of Angelo, It is considered common knowledge in Eberland.
OOC Infomation:
Classifiation: Peaceful

Time: 4 PM EST (2 PM MST)

Date: The 12th of March (Tomorrow)

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
i'm sure the upside down boar is supposed to be serious but it makes me laugh
Apparently it was a thing people did when Lords died, but the boar makes it look awful.

It looks like its just flat on its back with its legs straight up in the air LOL

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
guys my brother died, can you not shitpost.....................................