Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Saelmira Greeves, the Lost and Wicked Wanderer

Sashraan

Villager
I hope my character's profile is appreciated and accepted, as I worked hard to give the best impressions and feelings about her as I could!

Any and all constructive criticism is thoroughly appreciated! :D

Thank you for taking the time to read it completely! :)

~Sashraan
------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Saelmira Greeves
Nickname/Alias: Mira Grave or just Mira
Race: Elf
Height: 5' 6" (170 cm)
Weight: 120lbs / 54kg / 8.57stones
Hair: Down to the hip, Straight, black hair with tints of grey.
Eyes: Pale, discolored blue eyes, devout of any light and life. They look grey unless you stare at them from up-close.
Skin: Pale, just as discolored as her eyes.
Identifying Marks:
Her overall aura, way to walk, talk and act not corresponding to her age make her stand out in a crowd of people her age.
Even though she is only 26, she give off the aura of someone double or triple that age.
Mumbling to herself most of the time, she seems senile to most that don't know her.

Another mark that easily identifies her are the countless scars on her hands.
No one knows where she got them or how she got them.
(Rumor has it she inflicted them upon herself, but are all rumors to be believed...?)

No one but her closest friends know that she has the same amount of scars on her back.
(Sadly, all of her friends have either died of hard living conditions or ran away never to be found again.)

Appearance: Saelmira dresses and feels of older age than she really is. Using expressions and conversing like a 55 to 60 years old woman would, she dresses in olden linen clothes, mostly in the grey and beige tones. Her neck covered at all times by her grey and white shawl.

Her body looks healthy and in shape even under the many layers of linen covering it. Obviously of elven decent, her ears protrude farther than human ears, their tips peeking out of her hair slightly. She is slim and has a lean silhouette most people think is a waste since she is covered by layers and layers of old, raggedy clothes.

Strengths:
Saelmira has a natural kind soul to anyone in need and has a fairly over-average insight of things to come, making her a great confident and a natural advisor to anyone fair enough to give her a chance.

Due to the nature of her past life, she grew to notice and understand people's body language and translate them into emotions, enabling her to know how people feel by examining their body language. She seems to be experiencing the same feelings herself when "feeling people", mostly due to her nature, making the side effects of this talent sometimes un-predictable and mentally scarring.

Weaknesses and fears:
She fears that one day, she will lose her own feelings and become a replica of anyone she sees (She has recurring nightmares about it, which lead to her current state, olden and almost senile).

Her biggest weakness is also her strength; her natural gift of "feeling" people. Since she cannot seem to control her "gift", it often results in her feeling many mixed emotions. This results in her stuttering, speaking to herself, changing tone abruptly or -- although extremely rarely -- hallucinating voices.

Religion and cults:

She believes and prays toward The Blind Queen of the Afterlife *.
Her grey and white shawl represent the Blind Queen's hand, wrapped at all times around her neck.
She believes her life is entwined with the Blind Queen's, due to events in her past that have mentally, physically and psychologically scarred her.
She is often found bowing her head down at strangers on the road, citing her Queen's motto with hands intertwined.

The Blind Queen of the Afterlife, neutral goddess of death
Goddess of judgments, paradise, hell and the six realms between.
(note: it is believed that a mortal soul spends 100 years in the “realm of their reward” before being reincarnated into the mortal realm)
Symbol: a blind folded white skull on a grey field
Colours: white and grey
Moto: None escape final judgment.

Profession [*And Backstory]:
She was once a maid of her realm's King, but as her newly found gift awoke, at the age of 19, she fore-saw her realm's demise and destruction by Chaos and tried to warn her King. As good and benevolent as her King was, he did not take kindly to traitors and doom-tellers one bit. She was banished of the royal court and left to survive outside the town's walls, where bandits, mercenaries and outsiders did all un-holy and inhumane things one could think of..

Her only means of survival were to sell whatever little she had, and soon she had nothing more than herself to sell. She learnt in the hardest ways that some living beings out there have the most wicked desires and most horrible habits one could imagine, yet she knew that she could not escape the inevitability of starvation without dwelling in the most inhospitable of places. Her scars show the many times she tried to resist and refuse, only earning herself multiple new scars and mental scars caused by the outsider's black magic and brute force.

One day, what she had foretold happened; Chaos had erupted right in the middle of the castle, and the outsiders of Saelmira's realm barged in through the city's walls, joining Chaos' forces and turning the entire realm into a war-driven madness.

While she was trying to run away from the war she had tried to warn her King a decade ago, she met a tiny group of adventurers of all sorts that she had never seen before, and begged them for their help. They offered her food and protection for the night and gave her the only clothes they carried around, which consisted of a few grey and white rags...

She decided to leave the hell her realm had now became and joined the adventurers and survivors that the man she came to know as King Steel had grouped up.

She would be fighting for what she had fought all her life; Freedom and Safety.

She now is a lone, wandering traveler in the new realm she now calls home; Altera.
She cares not where she might live, and when asked why she always replies :
"As long as the Blind Queen is blind enough not to see my fate and decide it is my or my King's time, I am content with the life I have."
------------------------------------------------------------------

Sashraan

Villager
Wow! I already love it!
Thank you, it means a lot!

I've been sitting here since noon, hahah, I created her entirely on-the-spot, running with the flow and Hollow World's story line.

Oh, Also! I hope King Steel doesn't mind me intertwining my character's story with his a little bit, after all, we are here in part due to him, no? ^^

~Sashraan

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
I liked it a lot!
It's so nice to see you took the time to construct your character and give her a soul and a mind.
I look forward to see what will come of her.