Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

RyshaZeux's Application [ Approved - Kostadim ]

RyshaZeux

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
RyshaZeux

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
United States, EST

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming
- Using outside information, Discord or Private Messages, to your advantage in character
Powergaming - The act of forcing an action upon others without giving them a choice to respond properly. For example, “Attempts to” before an action that affects another roleplayer is a fair way to avoid most powergaming.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
I am a big Online games player, I am currently playing Warframe and Final Fantasy 14. I like to roleplay in 14, but the content cycle has ended for a while. I also like to foster cats, and have done so since I was 18. I also like to garden and sell what I grow. I love music, my current obsession is Starset.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Planet Minecraft

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Character Name:
Rysha Zeux

Character Age:

Character Race:
Elf, No subculture

Appearance:
Rysha Zeux is an Elf with long Red hair that is wrapped in goldish yellow cloth past the shoulders, and amber eyes. She's an example of an elf who doesn’t seem to be one or another of the three subcultures. Her skin is pale but not flawless or sunkissed. Her figure is Athletic, With a height of 6 foot. She’s a worker, a very hard worker who generally is more relaxed attire wise, with an open button up shirt and top underneath. As well as woven linen pants and cowhide boots.

Picture of the Skin:
6ee4d9c7ec49748843a88364ec0c6a51.png

Written Test!
There were waves crashing the ship outside. Sailors hanging on and preparing bailing buckets just in case. They were bringing a few people as well as goods to a landmass known as Altera. The sky was dark and visibility was limited, but the captain directing the ship had been through worse.

It was at this time, a crash of waves hit the wooden boat and woke up an Elven woman. The woman was going to try and stand, but found her tall figure a bit cramped as she sat back down. She took a deep breath and muttered something along the lines of “Hopefully this works out.”

A human man, who was minding his business saw that Rysha was on edge, and spoke up, “Don’t you worry none, this ship has been through more chaotic waves than this.” He wanted to relieve the tension, so it didn’t spread to the two others who were half awake. Rysha caught on and took a deep breath. “I figured as much. Thanks, I’m Rysha.”

The man didn’t introduce himself, he instead spoke with a “Nice to meet you, now what does a lady like you have on Altera? You look like you have the clothes on your back and the blanket they gave you for the ride.” he spoke, giving her a chance to respond. It was true, Rysha didn’t have much with her, and that was on purpose.

“I got kicked out of my home, I wanted to be a merchant, and my father decided that he no longer had a daughter. He even drafted up documents stating I was no longer able to use his last name, so I took on the last name of my dearly departed friend.” she said, it hurt to bring it up, but she added “So I decided to move myself away from them, go into the unknown and take a chance.”

The human nodded and said “Sorry to hear that, your choices are your own, and I can’t imagine what you went through, but if you want a fresh chance, Altera might be your big break.” After he finished speaking, a weight lifted from the room. A sailor, drenched in rain and sea water spoke up and said “Ladies and gentlemen. In a few moments we will be arriving at Altera, and Storms Landing is our Destination. Please make sure to leave the blankets here, and gather up your supplies. Anything left here will not be brought back.”

With that said, the four of them rose to their feet, Rysha had to crouch a little and the Human she had been conversing with went to her side. “Make sure you plan for all situations. Backups are nice too. But most importantly, learn all you can about this place.” he began to gather his supplies, and when the time came to depart, they all left the boat. Rysha’s Adventure would begin here and now.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.