Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rp Project Discussion- Little light Vault

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Hello everyone! I'm here to use this thread to talk about a long term- stockpiling project I have. the little light vault. The concept is really simple but I have a few goals with it. Fortunately most of them are things I can work on on my own.

OOCLY This will also be a place for me to discuss neat (And hopefully useful) Item ideas

The little light vault is simply a place where I can make and store comissions during my RP downtime for the express purpose of an event payout year(s) from writing this. I don't think there's been any huge huge payouts in the HC system since implementation, and I've considered how I want to go about stocking it. I may end up commissioning MWs from peeps but I want them to have lore mentioning where it is originally stored for people to know OOCLY.

This project will probably be expensive but I've decided I want to work on it a while.

I do not intend to have anything stolen or looted for a long time, but it also goes without saying that I won't store anything from others within the vault unless it's given and not stolen from somewhere else. I don't think I would store anything stolen unless it was inherently dangerous. though such a case would be a in a normal vault.

I've got the first item I'm going to make for it in.. 4 days.

At some point i'll make a more IC thread. this will be stand-in to organize my thoughts. It will not be exclusively Masterwork items but will include collections and sets of things I just are inherently interesting about the crafting system.

The first item I wish to add to the vault will be a vobby crystal polearm MW. I thought about it a while, And I don't think I've ever Masterworked regular steel, and a vobby crystal can be fitted into an ornate stave now.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
2023-09-02_23.02.29.png

The first Item that will go into deep storage until there's a physical place in a vault somewhere.
I am looking to commission a Masterwork for the vault. This will be an item that- Unless a Tanner wishes to step up for my next(3rd) piece of drakodo gear- Will be going straight into the vault.

I will pay 30K. If anyone wants to open discussion please private message me on discord.

Oh and another thing I learn from this. Orcish Halbred on the conquest pack doesn't seem to work for our version.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
2023-10-22_03.13.43.png

Masterworking tonight! Two more and we can move on from polearm.
I decided to add a few starblood items to the mix simply because when I started playing I came from a time where there were no blessed, and the major campaign saw the gods themselves corrupted. I can't predict what would and could happen. but I wanted to include starblood at the off chance of something like that happening again.

Also, since the last post economy has changed quite a bit

If anyone has a masterwork slot and want interesting RP or just an easy sale please hit me up. I am looking for a variety of useful things for this place in case of an end of world or map scenario. I don't intend to make it a public IC ask unless I had a line of people willing to help

But as long as I'm here- I'm looking for a korogite to make divine ground for this vault. Details can be discussed, but I would like it to where armor custom fits itself for whoever claims it. As well as the ability to store clean food and water for an extended period of time. If this is something you would be interested in, I am willing to host a region for you out of pocket.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
2023-12-07_06.34.37.png

A little awkward, but progress! Just need the blooded silver one and then I can move on from polearms