Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Region consent

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Hi there,

I am doing this at 6 am but here goes. Somebody suggested that I make a thread asking about region consent. The summary of this is that Branko is going to be doing an assortment of villainy and try sowing chaos in various ways. I'm simply gauging ooc interest on who is willing to consent to things like war invasions, diseases, destruction, etc.

Obviously I'm willing to discuss what's on limits and what isn't, whole goal is basically to try and pave some interesting roleplay for people to interact with, villainy is one way to achieve this. Feel free to comment down below or msg me on discord if you consent or might be willing to, we can talk about maybe doing something fun. :)

Last edited:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
You should know my answer to this. Lol. But just so it's down on paper, go ahead with Ralidor. The other I doubt he could find.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
As Branko is the Arachian Lord, Nid Arach is at your disposal and you're free to host events there (also without me present) in case any kidnapping happens and it follows Branko all the way to Nid Arach. Go ham! You know how I DM the region after so many events, so I'm sure you're able to do your events without my presence :)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I'm not looking for war invasions- but I'm up for allowing hosting of small scale conflict, diseases and destructions for non-player builds in Linlea's region scope for players who pass by/want to attend them here

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
I'm alright with Drakenport having conflicts from smaller scale, to full on invasion