Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Seeking Tutors

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
[!]

A simple poster is place within Storm's Landing notice boards.

I seek a tutor in some art of better learning how to defend myself, and one to teach me the basics of medical care. Coin can be agreed upon, and will be paid upon conclusion of each lesson. I will visit the Landing tavern each afternoon.
- Arielle du Lavoyard

- - -
OOC: I can give some IC/OOC money for some excuses to RP with folks. I will hop on when I can and idle about but you can contact me to sort out a time that works for you as well.​

Magic Intern

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
In the gloomy lamplight of Storms, a figure stops, peruses a poster, jots down the name, and steps on under the shade of his parasol.

UmberFright

Legend of Altera
Legend
Blessed
Pronouns
They/Them
To_Your_Witcher
To_Your_Witcher
Legend
-=[!] A letter is sent in response, sealed with a golden wax toned gear seal.=-
"Though we did not agree upon the same ideals when it came to the gods, I respect your desires to protect yourself and heal others. I can teach you these skills for little pay, and wish to say sorry if I came off as ignorant or rude when we met; a construct like me is stuck in my ways and maybe one day a God will show me a different path." -Talos