Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Please do not claim

Slaymachine

Lord of Altera
Im begging you, the citizens of Altera to not claim this land. This is basically the dream plot that I have been thinking since envisioning my town and how it will look like. Its located 478, 1121; its a large mountain.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Very close to Port Silver, if you are inside the build restriction area then you have no chance of getting it. Lars made an exception for one town which had been build before the restrictions had been placed, I don't see the need for more exceptions when others have kindly moved away as requested.

There are tons of mountains, I explored the entire map (and most of the part outside the current borders) there are hundreds of superb spots.

I'm still shock nobody has build on Pig-island :D

Tantara

Resigned Admin
Slaymachine, there's a mountain biome near the new Warstrom and Aspendale to the northwest. Come check it out :)

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
As I've been encouraging folks all night last night, Head to the map edge and find somewhere there. You are WAY too close to Port Silver.

Slaymachine

Lord of Altera
but, but, arent we supposed to keep the map small? because 1.9 will bring more biomes and new stuff that will only spawn in unexplored areas.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
but, but, arent we supposed to keep the map small? because 1.9 will bring more biomes and new stuff that will only spawn in unexplored areas.
Lars has set the border so don't worry about staying beyond this mate :) Skara Brae is at the SE corner and it's MILES from Port Silver! takes ages to walk there.