Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

On Enchantment and Elementals

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
A poster would be spread to wherever you want it to be. Mostly public places, but these things move.

Fellow Mortal Alterans,

It has come to my attention that thanks to the practice of enchantment and through other chancely means, people have found themselves intertwined with elemental beings.

By nature, Elementals do not find mortal souls the most interesting feeding grounds and will likely soon depart from such a bond on their own. Might these occurrences persist and if people get genuinely hurt, I will expedite measures to negate such bonds.

For now, I would highly appreciate it if the grey beyond and its denizens were left alone, and if bonding and dealing with Elementals was left to those who are trained in the craft. Enchanting, sadly, does not qualify one as an expert on such matters, so please defer from arrogance.

Do not seek them out. Do not experiment. Stop enchanting for the time being. Lives may depend on it, and I swear to all that is holy, I will not assist those who do not heed my words of caution.

Love's mirror dance bright,

Gerard McIvy