Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Oakland East Sorrows Trading Co.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Oakland East Sorrows Trading Co.
[And Contracting]

2014-12-13_02.05.46.png

Oakland East Sorrows Trading Co. is a business that is based in the East Sorrows and has started to grow to ship and sell their wares in locations in the Northern Kingdoms. Items can range from just about anything as people of many professions work in the company. Not only do we sell wares, but we also do contracts and requests.​
Oaklands Main Office in the Northern Kingdoms is set in the bustling Trading Town of Tambry, North of Lydel and South of Port Silver and Crossroads. You can take a Horse to Lydel and Head North or you can make a short trek South of the Port Silver area.
The Shop is located on the Northwest Corner of town Square and marked by a Lapis Sign.
TYbalts Shop.PNG

OOC/IC Shop
This shop is used both for IC and OOC purposes. You and I can set up an RP if you wish, as some items are RP specific items that are for sell.

Chestshops are located on the Basement Floor and currently for sale there is

• Oak Logs: 100 a stack / 25 for 16
  • Spruce(redwood) Logs: 100 a stack / 25 for 16
  • Iron Ingot: 3 a piece
  • Gold Ingot: 7 a piece
  • Quartz Block: 12 a block
  • Diamond: 90 a piece

Bowyering
Can buy from the List or you can place an Order for me to work on. Just please know that any working orders will take time to make.

Currently i have no Bows for sell. Im keeping them to use as a base to put books on for Orders.

Contracting
Need a giant bulk order of a particular resource? Is something too anoying or bothersome for you to get and you simply dont have enough time to gather it? Well for a price I will take up your request and find it for you so you can continue to go about your RP, Building, whatever that the busy person that you are is doing.

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
+Store restocked and ready to go!
  • Spruce Logs
  • Oak Logs
  • Iron Ingots
  • Gold Ingots
  • Quartz Blocks
  • Diamonds
And of course I can make a trip to gather whatever you may need~

And putting a hold on Bowyering till I get used to this new enchanting stuff