Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nyto The First of the Undead

Nyto

Legend of Altera
Name: Nyto Marutake
Nickname/Alias: Nyto
Race: Undead Hollow
Height: 6' 9”
Weight: 175 lbs.
Hair: Gray.
Eyes: Black.
Skin: Brown, similar to dirt.
Identifying Marks: Stratches on his bone.
Appearance: He looks like a human skeleton with grey worn iron armor. His skull is brown and stained with dirt that can’t be cleansed by water or soap. His skull has no serious markings or damage. His bones show damage and conflict. The damage may have been associated with how he died.
Strengths: He doesn't need to eat. He is resilient to any pain. He doesn’t feel emotion because he has no soul.
Weaknesses and fears: He is slowly deteriorating. He has limited strength. He doesn’t have a soul. He needs to drink from his flask every day. No fears.
Religion and cults: He only believes what he believes, and he doesn't want to believe in any deities.
Profession: Miner of the Southern Wilds, and Archeologist of Funera Voca.

I am the undead servant of a Necromancer I only called “Master”. Master told me I was to serve him forever, and I obeyed Master. Though, that was five years ago. Master died and left me without a new Master. I wandered looking for a new Master for the first year, and I failed to find one in the area because Master lived far away from civilization and people. The second year I spent reading all of Master’s books including his personal writings. The third year I decided to trek away from Master’s Land and search for the things I had read about. The fourth year I spent sailing the vast oceans with sailors and pirates alike. The fifth year I spent resting and finding work in New Valkyria. Now I have returned to Master’s Land to find new habitants. I have returned to this land to figure out who I am or was before I died. The new habitants called the city “Funera Voca”. It is a mage city build on the practice of dark arts like the ones that brought me back. This city will give me the answers I need!

vanar

Legend of Altera
wow wow wow we dont teach dark arts *eyes dart left an right* we teach shadow magic (shadow or dark elementals use) well mostly shadow magic we teach the basic mage spell o and no evil mages they will be chased out with black fire