Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Not your everyday Rap.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
This totally needs to be created to go with the epic rap battles of hollow world threads.

Now Im not into the usual kind of rap, so I figured I'd put up a couple of examples of the sort of things I've been taking inspiration from and figure other people will want to do the same.

Epic rap battles of history goes without saying so don't bother posting the whole series.

This guy is awesome and tends to do video game based rap.

Doc Brown, rapping comedian (Language warning)

Will throw on some more when I think of them.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
This totally needs to be created to go with the epic rap battles of hollow world threads.

Now Im not into the usual kind of rap, so I figured I'd put up a couple of examples of the sort of things I've been taking inspiration from and figure other people will want to do the same.

Epic rap battles of history goes without saying so don't bother posting the whole series.

Will throw on some more when I think of them.
Doc Brown was comic relief! I remember!

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Yeah, saw him first on russel howards good news a while ago

And can you shorten that quote and take out the videos? too many on a thread makes em load really slowly.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I discovered Dan Bull when watching NerdCubed :p NerdCubed's outro was made by Dan Bull, so I found his channel and heard some of his songs. They're really good! :D

Doc Brown is amazing, too. Itzza posted a thread with either Racist or My Proper Tea (I think). I just kept listening to Doc Brown after that. Again and again and again.

I quite like this one by Doc Brown, too.

spagbog

Lord of Altera
Awesomeness!

I think I love you.

Dan Bull is one of my favourite rappers ever, I've actually bought some of his work (I know right, amazing!) and I think his raps about Autism are incredibly brave.

Doc Brown is hilarious. I like the racist one and his YouTube Comedy Week video (Slightly innapropriate, so I won't post it here).

You, sir, have great taste in rappers.