Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Nid Arach] The Lost Horses - Public

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
+[NID ARACH]+
The Lost Horses

1646831942355.png

M O D E R A T E
The focus is rather peaceful, but if you get trampled by horses or provoke a monster, you may just... die.

A group of horses has broken free from a nearby farm for mysterious unknown reasons. In their panic, they ran into the heart of Nid Arach...
The farmers are desperate! They do not dare to set foot in the cursed land, but will surely lose everything if a solution is not found; for these horses are their livelihood.
A call goes out to 6 brave Alterans, the objective is clear; "Those who have a way with animals, please find out what spooked the horses so much and herd them out of Nid Arach."

Skill focus; This event will involve major dice rolls in the skills of Intimidation and Handling

Signed up [-/6]
-
-
-
-
-
-

OOC: I have nothing to do tonight and I wanted to host something different than the usual. I think handling is a skill that is rarely used, so I want to host an event around that skill.

[SIGN UP FORM]
Username:
Character name:
Why do you want to join:

[DETAILS]
Date:
TBD
Time:
2pm EST (can be pushed back an hour if necessary)
Place:
Borders of Nid Arach - TP to Bartooliinii

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Changed the date to be determined!
Let's first see if there's interest in an event focused on the handling skill. Dunno if anyone even has levels in that.