Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed [Nid Arach] The Factionless - Adventure I

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
+ [ Nid Arach ] +
The Factionless
Adventure I

1658518876032.png

Here they come, poor buggers... They think they heard the call.
A mismatched mix, who await nothing but the peck of crows.
Watch how Nid Arach swallows them whole.
Watch how they run to and fro.
Poor buggers...

When:
July 24th, Sunday, 8pm CEST

Who:
Anyone who is interested to have an adventure in Nid Arach, but who is not part of the Empyrean Cabal, Realmsguard, or Branko's Crew.
Sign up by leaving your char name in the comments. First 5-6 get to come along. Reserve spots are available too :)
-
-
-
-
-
Reserve:
(possibly) Arvyth
(possibly) Freia
(possibly) Mallow
(possibly) Matty

What:
An adventure in Nid Arach; exploration of wherever the party will get to choose! Be it dungeons, the platforms, the ruins, the swamps, etc.

Last edited:

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
Mallow! (If she is alive by then)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Since nobody who signed up is really sure if they can make it and some of the factionless also have a character in one of the factions, I'm now confident that the 3 adventures for the 3 factions will be enough to satiate the Nid Arach hunger :) so I think I'll not do factionless visits for a while, which also makes the time between visits shorter for the factions.

Hence: this one is cancelled and I'll get in touch with the groups again to find suiting dates in about a week (this week is very full for me).

Talk then! :)