Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Nerissa

WinterTheOnly

Villager
WinterTheOnly
WinterTheOnly
Nerissa Fistosh
reference:

Name: Nerissa Fistosh
Other Names:
Titles:
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: human
Sexuality: Bisexual
Current Residence: none :c
Relationship Status: single
Social Status: commoner

Theme Songs:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0iEGIVJR9tQX92Zoqoi6x48LfYgkvytK

Physical Appearance

Height: 5’4

Weight: 98lbs

Eye Color: blue!

Skin Color: sun kissed tan

Shape of Face: diamond

Tattoos:
- On her right shoulder(paw print with the name celeste under it.)
-One on her left shoulder of an intricate
Lilly

Build of Body: slim and muscular, like a swimmer.
Hair Color: red
Hair Style: short curly and messy

Posture: relaxed and confident

Scars: none yet

Myers Briggs type:
Persuader (ESTP) – Realists. Enthusiastic people of action who like to explore and use their senses to explore the world. Likes sports and are risk-takers. They live in the (preferably) fast-paced here and now, and thrive on problems and crises. Often fearless and dominates conversations. Unafraid of criticism. Blunt and very straightforward. Does not necessarily follow the law if it gets in the way of what they want

Quotes:"Life is like the sailing on the ocean, sometimes you suddenly change courses an' you can either fight against the curren', or enjoy the ride. I choose the latter"
~
"rules are meant to be broken, or at least bent."
~
"rum can' solve all of life's problems....jus' most of them"
~

"You shoudn' fear death, bu' you also can' let yerself fear life."

Personality
  • Fights
  • Swimming
  • Stirring up trouble.
  • Music
  • Competition
  • dogs
  • cookies
  • Dancing
Dislikes:
  • Beer
  • Being told what to do
  • Verbal arguments
  • Doctors
  • Magic
  • Wine
  • fishing
  • serious situations
  • getting kidnapped
  • being bored
Strengths:
  • Confident, Nerissa is a very confident and self assured person.
  • Decisive, Nerissa makes choices instinctively, and she almost always commits to the choice she makes.
  • When dealing with people, Nerissa has a high tolerance for annoyance, it is hard to get under her skin and irritate her. Likely because she often does this to others.
  • Stubborn – Nerissa is not likely to budge on something she wants.
  • Strives to make life more interesting for herself and sometimes those around her.
Weaknesses:
  • Nerissa is very impulsive, if she gets an idea she goes for it with little consideration for the outcome.
  • Nerissa has a tendency to be blunt, or to speak her mind with little though to what she is saying.
  • Nerissa has a tendency to stir up trouble intentionally, usually to get two people to fight.
  • Nerissa has a tendency to be too bold, and often times pushy towards others.
  • Nerissa’s lack of discipline and direction can lead her to act immaturely , often seeking things out for pleasure and taking little responsibility for things.
  • Nerissa tends to have an explosive temperature. It’s hard to get under her skin but if you do you should probably run, or prepare for a fight.
  • Nerissa has very VERY little patience, sitting still for long periods of time or doing menial, idle tasks bores her and she despises them.
Fears:
  • Doctors
  • Getting sick
  • Staying in one place for too long
  • getting attached
  • losing her freedom
Values:
  • Freedom
  • Exploration
  • New experiences
  • having fun
  • luck
Education: can read, write, and knows basic arithmetic but she hates reading.
Languages: common
General Attitude:
Religious Inclination: Nerissa raised worshiping jax, and continues to do so though religion plays a small role in her life.

General Intelligence: Though her father was a fishermen, her mother came from a family of fairly well-off merchant, as such Nerissa was taught to read and write as well as basic math skills. Having, said that, she never had the patience for books and the like and is much more street smart than book smart.

General Sociability: Nerissa is rather sociable. Often engaging in others or listening to ongoing conversations looking for a place to jump in.

[c] = complete | [a] = abandoned | [f] = failed

Short Term Goals:
  • travel to halbed for a tattoo. [F]
  • Improve combat skills
  • Challenge Lith to a rematch
  • Teach Celeste to swim [C]
  • Win a drinking competition [C]
  • Visit Veraci [C]
  • Visit Linstel [C]
  • make some money from fighting
  • win a fight[C]
  • fight rook [C]
  • win a fight against Rook
  • get another tattoo
  • get a lute
  • learn to play the lute
  • improve combat skills
Long Term Goals:
  • Go on another hunt.
  • Fight a vyre
  • Return home and reconcile with her father
  • Write her own song
  • Learn to play an instrument
  • Find a more reliable income source
  • visit a shrine to jax[C]

• Possessions:

Wardrobe:
    Jewelry: a handmade blue, sea shell necklace.(see image below except the shell in the middle is solid blue)
Pets/Animals: Celeste

Owned Homes: none

Carried Inventory:
  • Sword
  • Fishing rod
  • String
  • Yarn
  • Food
  • Jacket
  • dagger
  • warm clothes
  • pretty much everything she owns

General Wealth: poor.
Health
Illnesses: hemochromatosis but does not know yet

Allergies: none!

Injuries: other than bruises from fights, none.

Sleeping Habits: tends to sleep little or get poor sleep

Energy Levels: on good days high on bad low.

Eating Habits: unhealthy, her diet consists mostly of fish and occasional
vegetables when she eats in a tavern. Oh and LOTS of rum. Like 4-8 a day.

Exercise Habits: She swims several times a day when she can.

Memory: She is good with faces but not so much with names. Over all she has a fairly good memory for places.

Unhealthy Habits:

• drinking
  • Avoiding doctors at all costs
  • fighting
Drinking Habits:
  • 4-8 glasses of rum a day. (sometimes more)
History

Birthplace: A small port side town

Past Places of Residences: home town

Places Traveled:

• Storms landing:
    • "Though boring at first, the landing is an old city with more secretes than you would think."
  • Halbed
    • "Much to cold for my taste, bu' it's got a shrine for jax so it can' be that bad."
  • Black Rush
    • " A charming little town that is more interesting than I thought it would be."
  • Mockingbay
  • various other small towns,
  • eldPoint
  • Linstel
    • " A very confusing city, though it's got a bathouse."
  • Veraci
    • "Very easy on the eyes, if a bit flashy for my taste."
  • Queensport
    • "I was held captive 'ere, didn' really stick around to see the sights, bu' i'll return eventually."
Combat

Peaceful or violent: violent
Weaponry: most comfortable with her fists

Combat Training
Basic short sword training
Basic spear training
Self taught hand to hand

Training & Skills:
Fishing: 6/10
Short Sword: 3/10
long Sword: 2/10
Spears: 1/10
Hand to hand: 5/10
Swimming: 8/10
Sailing: 3/10
Knot tying: 5/10
Drinking: 8/10
Spoons 6/10

Other Trivia

Favorite Types of Food:

• Sweet bread
  • Chicken
  • Venison
  • stew
  • cookies
Favorite Types of Drink:
  • rum,
  • Whiskey
  • mead
Hobbies/Pastimes:
  • Drinking
  • Dancing
  • Fighting
  • Swimming
  • singing

Favorite Colors: purple and green

Relationships

Family Members:
Father(backstory)
Mother(deceased)(backstory)

Romantic Interests: none yet

Friends:

• Rook Corvus
    • "When you actually showed up in queen's port it made me realize a few things....First, i'm a lot more selfish than I though' and second, despite my best efforts I've grown attached to you. I said it myself, making friends is a part of life, an' If I keep avoidin' it I'm goin' to regret it one day, so I'm proud to call you a friend, hunstman."
  • Leonhard aka Broody
    • "You actually apologized. That’s all I ever wanted. When your no’ tryin’ to kill me, yer no’ so bad. You m
    • entioned wanting to have dinner, an’ you called it a date. I took it as a joke, but later you said things tha’ made me wonder if you were serious…an’ I hope for your sake yer no’. I already warned you tha’ I have no interest in tha’ kind of relationship…and even if I did…your too volatile an’ difficult for me to read. I consider you a friend, bu’ I’m not sure how much I trust you.”
Friendly With:

• Mira:
    • "You knew how to have a good time, and you always made things more interesting, we weren't very close but you didn't deserve the death you got. Tha' is if yer even dead. I've heard rumors you migh' be back."
    • "Turns out yer no' dead....that's good...though broody said you were different? I hope you still remember how to have a good time."
  • Woven
    • "you seem to be a wander like me. I've come to realize we have similar views on some things. Trouble seems to follow you, another similarity we share."

• Leon aka broody
    • "You really need to learn to lighten up. Though yer not as bad as I thought ya were"
  • Jorvun
    • "I enjoyed talkin' with an' dancin' with you. At first glance I feared you would be the typical stuck up guard type, however you weren' so bad, even if you have a cliche rags to riches story. After hearing what woven had to say about you....now that I know you care little for individual freedom, I'm weary of you."
  • Warren
    • "You know how to have a good time. You almost beat me, not sure how I stomached that last shot."
Loose Acquaintances:

• Cymic
    • "You've witnessed a few decent fights"
  • Ltih
    • "I baited you into fightin' me and you kicked my arse. I can' wait to fight you again."
  • Sofia Abel
  • Eren Abel
  • Branko
    • "I watched ya kill a bear, an' heard ya may have murdered someone.Though I try not to listen to rumors"
  • Asero
    • "you told me about Veraci, i've added it to my to visit list."
  • Illy
    • "your an energetic and ....odd child"
  • Set
    • "You were jumpy, an' had a fascination with my hair."
  • Boetius
  • Keya Naetris
  • Damon Dayz
    • "You are very energetic an' you seem like you know how to have fun. I hope our paths cross again."
  • Draque Dayz
Disfavored Individuals:

Leon aka Broody aka Coward: "We had a pretty decent fight that I thought was all in good fun. I lost, which i'm more than used to. Later in the tavern when talk of another fight arose, you got upset at a joke and escalated the situation. You drew your weapon on me out of nowhere an' things got more serious than I would have liked. You like to look big, but in reality you hide behind your Armour and your weapon. In reality you are a scared, insecure man that likes to tear others down to build yer-self up"

Hated:

Wary Of:

Attachments

Last edited:

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
Oh dammit I knew I shouldn't have left I missed the final tavern part