Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My Little Ponies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
'Saul right, mah man. Actually, I'm glaf you caught on to this thread. I was curious as to what you would've said. At least you still have 1 IRL friend who supports you for liking this. That is, if I still count as an IRL friend. We haven't seen each other face to face in years.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
The censor on this and posting here makes me feel like a new hip rebel. I iz magics. But yes, years away friends are the best friends :3

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Favorite poneh?
Favorite Mane 6 poneh: For a very long time, my favorite was Pinkie Pie, because of her randomness and humor. But now that season two has ended, I've got the feeling that Fluttershy is my new favorite.

Favorite poneh over all: Flim, from the Flim Flam brothers. He is just an amazing singer, a great charmer and he knows how to sell stuff to ponehs.

Favorite Episode?
The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 of course! I've done a lot of RP's as Flim, since he is my favorite and he's just a great character to RP with.

Least favorite poneh?
What the hay is this? Are we going to talk negative about ponehs?

Least favorite episode?
See last question. I loved every single episode.

Favorite Antagonist?
Why that would be Flim of course. After him comes Flam and after him Discord. The Flim Flam brothers are great antagonists, since they first seem so nice and kind because they're willing to help out the Apple family, but then they suddenly want to drive them out of business. To be honest, I even think that the Flim Flam brothers were better in the Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 episode than the Mane 6. If it wasn't for Twilight with her "We are family too" trick, the Flim Flam brothers wouldn't have to spoil their delicious cider.

What would your Cutie mark be?
My cutie mark would be a maple leaf, falling through a cloud of mist.
Untitled.png

What do I do for the fandom?My favorite part, which I came up with myself. I'll just split it up in some different parts to make it easy.

Roleplaying
I'm part of two roleplaying communities, called Equestria Daily RP and Squintz RP. I RP on this page. In these RP's I have three OC's. The first one, is based on myself. His name is Mist Chaser. The second OC, is Seaweed Drop. She's based on nopony, but she's just a great character to RP with. And my third and last OC is Roseheart. She's based on my Hollowworld RP character and she's the character I do most RP's with.

Retextures
Since about a few weeks, I've been making retextures of ponies. These I all post on my Tumblr, where anypony can ask for a retexture. Just take a look here and you'll see what I mean. Look down at the files to see some of my things.

When did I join the herd?November 2011. 'nough said.

Attachments

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
'Semi is best bro-ny (They changed bro-ny to "Love internet"). I wish I could make pictures and vectors like that. Is there a website to make yer OC do those poses, or did you just draw those yerself?

By the way, any of you going to Bronycon this June 30 - July 1?

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Bro-ny = Love Internet
Po-ny = Naked picture
Po-nies = Fishes

Lemme try.
Brony
Pony
Ponies

Edit: Apparantly, Cherbert randomized those words to random junk. Dang it, Cherbz!

Status
Not open for further replies.