Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming {Moderate, Date TBD} The Legion Wants YOU!!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
OK, I am officially leaving this where it is, but I am shifting the time to 12 PM CST.

I am still considering making this a semi-weekly thing, by the way. I'll probably release a roster the week before each event is scheduled!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
This is tomorrow! Come one and all, even if you don't join the army you're still welcome to take part in the games!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
earthspawn must assemble for the wrestling and boxing
Earthspawn signing on to be legionaries would be hysterical pls join (Not really if you don't want to, I'm more interested in people having fun!)

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
15 minutes! Let me know if you need me to TPA you! Again: anyone can participate even if you don't join the faction!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
The first set of games was a success, with four souls volunteering as legionaries, with three taking the solemn oath under the Dragon!

OOC: Thanks for coming everyone! I'll hold another one some-time soon! And for those who signed up, I will try to organize some training-RP or perhaps some rebuilding RP of a fort! Or some other event!