Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [May 27th]test post ignore

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
test post ignore

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
it was one simple instruction

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Yeah, it was essential to the campaign!
Such a great event!

I'm going to speculate as to what happened: (gentle spoiler alert)

Test woke up and immediately checked her surroundings. Having been born and raised in captivity, she was becoming more aware of her powers each day. Today, however, was a special day. She would trick the gatekeepers and escape from her cell. She'd gone over it a million times in her head; first the clawmarks, then hide, and finally through the open door. She knew she had to head South--she could sense the presence of something strong, or maybe lots of little somethings. It was hard to tell from her cell.

The moment finally came. Test put the claw marks on her cell wall and hid as the little beings came to inspect. She then made for the door as if her life depended on it. Maybe it did. She made it through the cell and found herself in a wooded area. She realized she hadn't eaten that day, so she immediately started hunting. How easy it was to overpower those poor beings.

As she ran South, she remembered that they put a tracker in her body. She clawed at it and finally broke it free. Her stomach rumbled as she continued South. She continued to hunt along the way-- these creatures had such weak defenses. Some ignored her entirely, as if they couldn't even see her. Others seemed shocked to see her. The further South she went, the more she realized how powerful she was.

She could feel the presence in the South fading, so she began to hurry. The obstacles she faced were more and more difficult the closer she got. This must be it, she thought, this must be my destiny.

Night had fallen by the time she broke through the last defenses. The presence had mostly gone, but she could still sense one being. This one was larger than the others. Maybe the creatures had combined to form this one. No matter, that creature was no match for her.

And so the duel commenced. First she dodged, then reared for an attack. Oddly enough, several other beings came to her aid. Test was confused--she thought she was alone. This other being was no match for all of us. The being fought ferociously, though. But it was beginning to wear. Soon she would continue Sou--she was knocked back toward the shore. A great presence, hidden from her, came out of the water and pulled her in, dragging her down.

In her closing thoughts, she wished she had just ignored the presence and stayed in her cell. She pleaded to start over so she could ignore it. But it was not meant to be. She had been overpowered.

Suddenly everything was black. Test remembered nothing more.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
When will the next one be? Can't wait!

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Great event, widely appreciated. Thanks for all the hard work, count me in on the next!

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I'm going to speculate as to what happened: (gentle spoiler alert)

Test woke up and immediately checked her surroundings. Having been born and raised in captivity, she was becoming more aware of her powers each day. Today, however, was a special day. She would trick the gatekeepers and escape from her cell. She'd gone over it a million times in her head; first the clawmarks, then hide, and finally through the open door. She knew she had to head South--she could sense the presence of something strong, or maybe lots of little somethings. It was hard to tell from her cell.

The moment finally came. Test put the claw marks on her cell wall and hid as the little beings came to inspect. She then made for the door as if her life depended on it. Maybe it did. She made it through the cell and found herself in a wooded area. She realized she hadn't eaten that day, so she immediately started hunting. How easy it was to overpower those poor beings.

As she ran South, she remembered that they put a tracker in her body. She clawed at it and finally broke it free. Her stomach rumbled as she continued South. She continued to hunt along the way-- these creatures had such weak defenses. Some ignored her entirely, as if they couldn't even see her. Others seemed shocked to see her. The further South she went, the more she realized how powerful she was.

She could feel the presence in the South fading, so she began to hurry. The obstacles she faced were more and more difficult the closer she got. This must be it, she thought, this must be my destiny.

Night had fallen by the time she broke through the last defenses. The presence had mostly gone, but she could still sense one being. This one was larger than the others. Maybe the creatures had combined to form this one. No matter, that creature was no match for her.

And so the duel commenced. First she dodged, then reared for an attack. Oddly enough, several other beings came to her aid. Test was confused--she thought she was alone. This other being was no match for all of us. The being fought ferociously, though. But it was beginning to wear. Soon she would continue Sou--she was knocked back toward the shore. A great presence, hidden from her, came out of the water and pulled her in, dragging her down.

In her closing thoughts, she wished she had just ignored the presence and stayed in her cell. She pleaded to start over so she could ignore it. But it was not meant to be. She had been overpowered.

Suddenly everything was black. Test remembered nothing more.
Now that I know the reference behind this (Thanks Antilogy ), I can say that this is an impeccable post.