Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Marriage of Andrew Wallins and Serenity Dormus!

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - -- - -- - - - -​
*A very tidy looking invitation is nailed to the Merry mead's door, and other various Inns, Taverns, and Restaurants in Port Silver.*
To all citizens of Altera, we proudly request your presence at the wedding of
Andrew and Serenity Dormus!
At the Port Silver Cathedral, 18th day of the Sporebloom, midday!
9pvw06uljb17uguu642m.png 00yhzt3v3jrnjxanlj.png
-*-OOC Summary-*-​
Yes, i would like to invite you to the wedding of my and Scar's characters! Its going to be held in the next saturday, 8 pm PST. And another reason to be there - MAIRIN WILL BE A PRIEST! :D
So yeah, <: every and each of you are invited! :heart:3​
This is a Peaceful event, lalala~~~

Attachments

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
BECAUSE OF SCAR BEING A DEMON AND ME NOT BEING ABLE TO DO SOMETHING THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS I POSTPONE THE WEDDING TO ONE WEEK, it is now officially NOT 11th of Sporebloom, but instead 18th of Sporebloom :heart:

apollo6000

Lord of Altera
BECAUSE OF SCAR BEING A DEMON AND ME NOT BEING ABLE TO DO SOMETHING THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS I POSTPONE THE WEDDING TO ONE WEEK, it is now officially NOT 11th of Sporebloom, but instead 18th of Sporebloom :heart:
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!!!!!!! MOVE YOUR EVENT TO ANOTHER WEEK FOR NAKITTY EVENT!!! Please? :p If you can't then have fun :p

Evan1114

Lord of Altera
So... it's on the 18th of May?...
I'm confused, because when I look at the date ingame, it's one day ahead of me...