Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Marauders | 12th December , 9EST

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1669865819333.png
[ ART CREDIT ]

MARAUDERS

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

Horses taken in the night, and a stableboy slaughtered, the peace of Ashstadt is once more disturbed. Days later, rumour of an attacked caravan travelling the Northern roads trails back, and the pursuit begins...

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────
12th December
9 EST

An experimental event where I attempt to do something based on mounted combat. I make no promises.
This one is limited to those who would be in the know / around Ashstadt / can organise a mounted search.
(Will try to get some thematic events for a few regions. Don't worry.)

Party 4/4
⋆ Reserved for Aleksei blargtheawesome
⋆ Matthias Sergeant Freedom
⋆ Amicia Kaoiyr
⋆ Suhkoiza Suhkoiza

Last edited:

Suhkoiza

Soup
Retired Staff
Suhkoiza
Horse Archery time? Who knows if this is sign-up basis but you know might as will put the name in just in case.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I don't know if I need to signup but Matty Patty
amicia....?
Suhkoiza
Horse Archery time? Who knows if this is sign-up basis but you know might as will put the name in just in case.
I will add you three -- These sorts I'll be trying to keep to region areas / who I see about there more. Also bring horses. : )

(More events will come I am trying to make it so everyone can go to something without them being too big of events/parties)

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
(I'd like to observ Elz if that's possible, since I've got an idea for a mounted based event aswell in the near future! Ty!)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
(I'd like to observ Elz if that's possible, since I've got an idea for a mounted based event aswell in the near future! Ty!)
Sure, if you're quiet.

Moving this to midweek - will update!

Last edited: