Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Mar 20] Through the Streets

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓
═──────────────────═

1647196998681.png

░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓
═──────────────────═

Through the Streets
The guards hold a formal investigation over strange possessing objects in the Landing..
Items are being stolen and returned.. Thieves? ..A search into the Markets are held.

When: March 20, 1pm PST, 4pm EST
Where: Storm's Landing
Who: Claimed

6/6:
+ Kethron Heie
+Andrew
+Miya

+Oleg
+Raenyr​

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
This one's exclusive to the guards- so I'll let Hiei answer that. Astalogon just forgot to sign the event sign up :mad:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Tomorrow.

Some reports have gathered in the Landing Gaurd house. A few files of missing objects.

Report || Missing Necklace
Name: Carrie Ovran
Description: Lost my necklace in the tavern one night. Left it in my rented room, and now it’s gone.

Report || Complaint
Name: Reeve Simpkin
Description: Patrons aboard mine ship have lost a few things while surfing my wares. I sell glass bottles, and beaded jewelry. They won’t come back and think they pilfered them. HELP

Report || My Items
Name: Gerald Margrave
Description: I’ve been selling some of my wares at the market stalls and some hellion boy went off and took some of my things while I wasn’t looking. Sticky fingers. Dark hair, mousy nose. Find the boy and throw him in the prisons. Get my things BACK!

Report || I need help.
Name: Audry Viscar
Description: I lock my doors every night. But I’ve misplaced an heirloom vase of mine, passed down by grandmother. I can’t find it. I’ve strong suspicions it was stolen. Please find my vase.