Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Maple

Opal

Loyal Servant of Altera
Legend
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
Updated because I somehow managed to spell "Milah" as "Micah" i'm so sorry Jasper. Also added Ruckus.

Citrine

Legend of Altera
Legend
Zitrine
Zitrine
Legend
Updated because I somehow managed to spell "Milah" as "Micah" i'm so sorry Jasper. Also added Ruckus.
1600544670314.png
the reference is obvious, but shout out to anyone who laughs at this

Opal

Loyal Servant of Altera
Legend
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
Another update in which I added links to all the chara profiles I could find. ((ikit'sbeenlikeadayi'msorry) Also updated a few outdated relations; let me know if you would like one!

Opal

Loyal Servant of Altera
Legend
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
Added Thordil, Aryn, Lana, Elwin, and Alfric, edited Kanu. lmk if you want relations blah blah yes

Opal

Loyal Servant of Altera
Legend
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
A long overdue update. Updated... well, everything I could think of for now, including some more relations.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Staff member
Admin
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
You forgot to add Milah to the other relations! She's only under Befriended and Liked.

Opal

Loyal Servant of Altera
Legend
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
format updates! Added Bennett, Glenn, and Kralak to relations, as well as a promises section.

Opal

Loyal Servant of Altera
Legend
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
Updates for Tylla, Glenn, Kazu, and Ronak, along with some posessions/status/vows touch-ups. Bump me for a relation.