Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lore Committee & Events Restructure & Hiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
1716925194215.png
L o r e
C o u n c i l
R e s t r u c t u r e

Covers:
-Lore proposals concerning: the world, flora, fauna, changes & mutations, races/cultures, harvest lore
-Fauna Beast Stats, Fauna Lore
-Researches, timelock

Mandatory Requirement:
Up to date, or as close to it, on public forum lore

P O S I T I O N S
FOR LORE INVESTED PLAYER

Lore Writer |

Non-Staff position. If and when there are prompts that need updating in Lore fields, or new fields or concepts need to be written, Lore Writers will be reached out to for help in writing in documents. A list will be accrued of necessary topics to be picked from. Credit is given where due. See Terms of Service for details on Lore Submissions sent to the server. If necessary, some topics may require new writings to update. Communication will be done via Lore Discord Ticket or through a mediator from a Lore Committee Member.

Permissions: None

Lore Committee |
Staff position.
Ticket Manager Lead
Members.

With a broader overview, the Committee helps in handling research tickets, tickets to lore in general, answering lore queries on discord, approving/disproving lore submissions [Status: Slow. Tickets are mostly of Pioneer Projects right now, but there'll be a time where research may pick up]

Current Immediate Tasks Include:
-Pioneer Project Feedback
-Ticket Handler

Permissions:
Forums / Edits to Lore section
In-Game / Lore rename

Modernization |
Staff position.
Lead. Chuiden
Members.

A particular overview, modernization deals with balancing and updating the Lore on the server. Includes- changes & mutations balancing (vyres, fiends), artifacts (new and old), race/culture, hollow harvest lore (potions, crafts, harvest items) [Status: Highly needed.]

Current Immediate Tasks Include:
-Update/Balance/Organizing Artifacts. Such as any that mention the stat system, should use the now current Universal Magic guidelines.
-Update/Standardize/Balance Vyre/Fiend Tiers
-Keep-up-to-date with Race Lore Changes

Permissions:
Forums / Edits to Lore section
In-Game / Lore rename

--
If you are only interested in specific topics within a section, we can talk about it.
Apply through Server Discord to the Admin Ticket. Apply with the Staff form submission. (Search for it)

1716925512647.png

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
1717106143063.png
E v e n t s
H i r i n g

Covers:
-Non-Staff Related Events
-Staff Related Events concerning restricted entities

Mandatory Requirement:
-Up to date, or as close to it, on public forum lore and knowledge of our Stat system
-

P O S I T I O N S

Player Events DM |
Non-Staff position. Able to DM from { this list } and is not required to host any server or staff related events. Player DMs can host their own event campaigns at their own leisure, with the permissions they're granted. Player DMs aren't limited to a small scope, as of our recent update- If they wish to broaden their horizons, or offer aid in current arcs, contact the Coordinator or arc hosts.

Permissions:
{Vanish, Nicknames, Teleport, Homes, Global Permissions, Disguise}
Trusted members may be allowed creative mode. This mode is and should only be used for Events, or minor inconveniencing edits.

Staff Events DM |
Staff position.
Ticket Manager Aid

With a broader overview, the Staff Event DM will host greater entities not normally played, managing their tickets, abilities and growth. The Coordinator will help group you with fellow DMs that can be contacted to manage these entities. Staff Events are free to host their own plot moving events & arcs, or join in on current ones.

Examples of Greater Entities: Figments, Titans, ArchFiends, Planar Entities

Permissions:
{Vanish, Nicknames, Teleport, Homes, Global Permissions, Disguise}
+
{Creative, World Edit, Voxel, Disguise(Admin Only)}

--

Apply through Server Discord to the Admin Ticket. Apply with the Staff form submission. (Search for it)

1717106683720.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.