Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Request Looking for some passionate people to make a little ic (and hopefully ooc) friend group with! <3

Muunnyy

Villager
Muunnyy
Muunnyy
Now, I know what you might be thinking.

What an odd request! This kid is only 14, this is clearly going to be a weird way of requesting that some people hang out with him because of so-and-so, right?
And that's reasonable. Again, I'm only a child, which is correlated with pretty natural and prevalent implicit biases that say "Kids don't/can't say anything worthwhile."

I urge you to bear with me.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now, it's time for me to dive into what I'm looking for. I want to find people with characters that are energetic, insightful, and truly care about William (The lonely boy himself).
I require that the characters themselves and the people behind them are at least eventually going to be alright with having insightful and meaningful conversation. (I love that stuff!)
I would also love for the characters to have a near inseparable bond. I know that's asking a lot, but I truly want this group to be able to FEEL the emotions that the roleplayers want to portray.
Please mix some humor in! At least in my case, roleplay that's TOO serious can feel daunting and somewhat cold/emotionless. Have a bit of fun with it!

Last of all, I want us to be friends with each other. Yes, this sounds demanding, but Just as much as I require the characters be friendly, I can't be comfortable around people who are only there to commit to a project instead of a group experience.

Who I'll be playing! (literally just the character section of the application process.)

Character Name: William Windervund

Race: Human

Appearance: William's appearance very clearly hints towards his affinity for nature. Small details like the flowers resting upon his thick brown hair, and the autumnal embroidery on his plaid knee-high socks matching his striped sweater are all tied to him as a person. He also sports rich, chocolate-brown eyes and fair skin.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
William winced as his mother took out her coarse rag doused in soap for him to use. "Mother, I appreciate your help, but are you sure there isn't anything a bit... Gentler that I could use to clean my wounds?" As his mother Laria sank into her old, creaky rocking chair, she sighed exasperatedly. "I don't know, boy. Maybe next time, don't get that close to a fox." He took that response as a more annoyed method of his mother saying that she wasn't in a "Speaking mood." Fine, he thought, Walking towards his room. He flinched at the soap's harsh stinging, quickly wrapping a bandage across his arm. It wasn't fair. All of these animals didn't want to talk to him. Why? Why couldn't of all the creatures he had the "blessing" of connecting with, it ended up being his rotten parents. They hated his interests. It wasn't William's fault that their house was just boring compared to all of the things that he could be discovering out there. Just because he got storm sickness a couple years back doesn't mean they can keep him locked up in town forever. Suddenly, his thoughts were interrupted by a sparrow that landed on his windowsill. "Hmm?" The bird looked directly at him and chirped. It had an almost Human glare, as if the small avian was sizing him up. "You can run away now. It's alright." William said, letting his head rest in his hands disappointedly. The bird didn't leave. "What do you-" They were both interrupted by his mother's shouting. "William? Who are you talking to!?" The sparrow flew away frantically. In a panic, he jumped out of his first-floor window, chasing after the bird, his mother's cries in the background. William winded through trees, his mind racing rapidly. "What on earth am I doing?" He muttered to himself, panting and exhausted. Finally, after what seemed like over 20 minutes of running after this bird, William was completely lost. "Shit." He didn't know if he was going to be able to make it back. It was almost... funny. The hypocrisy of his thoughts earlier was perfectly laid out in front of him. All he wanted to do was leave his home, and now he was stuck crying in a forest clearing, being taunted by a bird, completely exhausted, and crying. Maybe he shouldn't have gotten that close to a fox after all. The sparrow and him shared a short glance as William finally stood up and did something he had wanted to for a long time. He walked away from his childhood home.

If this interests you, Please please please shoot me a message through the forums, and tell me a bit about yourself! All the best, Muunnyy.

Muunnyy

Villager
Muunnyy
Muunnyy
an hour later and I just realized talking about age biases and junk was super unnecessary, whoopsie daisy