Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Looking for Korogites.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good

Posted in notable places in the landing are a few posters, hand written in common.

I'm looking for Korogites to help build long term projects in my village. I would need you to live among us, And would be willing to provide a few homes upon request, In exchange I will provide knowledge and materials as well Including you in a good portion of my plans. My name is Frost, I'm a retired adventurer with a record of mistakes under my belt I like to try and learn from. I have a history of trying to help the world but The general idea behind my camp is to make a place where we can all prepare for the things we are yet to face.

I want to make a place we can all take pride in being a part of. And I promise my herasey is pretty much at the end of it's days. If you find yourself interested or don't even have the all father's blessing yet, That is fine. I am willing to help guide and work with anyone interested to accomplish my dreams.

Those interested, Please find me in the northeast.

Frost Fletcher, Founder of Frostlight Munitions

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Another round of posters would go out. Reaching every place of note that would allow them. Toward the bottom of the poster, an additional message would be added.

Able to work in the cold here in the research village, We are looking for Bowyers, seige engineers and Leather workers to help further our understanding and stockpiles of exotic tools and weaponry. Applicants of any rank can apply so long as they are willing to show improvement. Material and knowledge will be provided.

At this time, I would like to work on stockpiles for mundane things as well, but nothing that will be uninteresting.

OOC: I would like to be able to produce some mundane things that alot of us cannot make. Though I am willing to say OOC that prospects look good. Our group is less about making money and more about helping each other out and teaching people about the system. If you're a newer player looking to get into crafting and want a more laid back experience, please feel free to apply. I will work with you to ensure you are making things people can use as you're ranking up.

Last edited: