Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Looking for dedicated Brewer + Innkeeper (Both in one)

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Winterguard is currently looking for a dedicated innkeeper(and brewer) for the Frozen Keg.

What we are looking for:

- Innkeeper and brewer
- Readiness to research recipes

What we offer

- Free housing
- A free Inn, with a fully equipped brewery in its basement.
- A free NPC to sell beverages and cooked food.
- A beautiful Winter Landscape ;)

Ozonepheonix

Lord of Altera
I can export some drinks out of Tambry, if you'd like, though I'm afraid I've already accepted a job as full time brewer/bartender there. I'm planning on making a large batch of 13 year Golden Rum tomorrow, they should be ready for export by 8pm pst, if you're interested.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
I can do this.

. . . If you don't mind a Greyling touching your drinks ;)
If he keeps a clean hygiene no one will mind ;) - and there is still the NPC one can put behind the bar if they do ;)

I can export some drinks out of Tambry, if you'd like, though I'm afraid I've already accepted a job as full time brewer/bartender there. I'm planning on making a large batch of 13 year Golden Rum tomorrow, they should be ready for export by 8pm pst, if you're interested.
Sorry but I'd rather have a local brewer, otherwise I could as well put an NPC down into the brewing cellar and name him 'brewer', and it would have the same effect ;).

Plus I intend to go for a local brew too ;)

Last edited:

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
I should maybe note that you wopuldn't have to start from zero but get the recipes I already figured - better in the hands of an IC brewer than myself :p